- Series: Why X Matters Series
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Yale University Press; Why X Matters Series edition (March 29, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0300168179
- ISBN-13: 978-0300168174
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.7 x 7.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 20 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #87,557 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Why Architecture Matters (Why X Matters Series) Why X Matters Series Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Based on decades of looking at buildings and thinking about how we experience them, the distinguished critic raises our awareness of fundamental things like proportion, scale, space, texture, materials, shapes, light, and memory. Upon completing this remarkable architectural journey, readers will enjoy a wonderfully rewarding new way of seeing and experiencing every aspect of the built world.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I strongly suggest the editor to publish it in spanish and other global languages.