Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Why Christianity?
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 9, 2010
Great DVD but not long enough! 30 Minutes is not enough time to cover everything that should be said when comparing Christianity with other faiths. It made some great points & hit alot of nails on the heads, but I wanted it to leave me totally convinced. As a believer anyway, I was hoping "Why Christianity" would be a slam-dunk when sharing it with my non-believing friends & family. It was like having lunch instead of dinner. Still a great DVD!!
11 comment| 92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2012
This movie definitely gets its point across in 30 minutes. Watching Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron always makes me want to be a better Christian. This is a must see.
on September 16, 2012
Why Christianity is a great DVD to buy. I introduced this film to my Sunday School class and let me tell you, folks began to repent that their lives were not in right standing with God
on December 26, 2012
The movie is easy to follow and a wonderful addition to any spiritual library. The movie makes you sit and think.
on December 26, 2012
For those who take seriously God's admonition to be ready always to answer questions about our real faith in God through His only Son, this is an excellent source.
on December 9, 2012
This would make the perfect Christmas gift for all the special people in your life. So many folks are so busy with the worldly concerns of everyday living that they have not made room in their lives for what should be the most important centerpiece of their lives.....a relationship with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
on December 7, 2012
I BOUGHT 5 OF THEM. THESE TWO HAVE A GREAT WAY TO PRESENT THE GOSPEL. I HOPE PEOPLE GET THIS TO WATCH AND THEN BUY THEM TO HAND OUT OR SHARE WITH OTHERS.
on March 29, 2014
This video is great...if you have never watched Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron before. This is a short 30 minute video that is one of their TV shows. It is the same basic information one could get free on youtube. The video was interesting to watch but hearing the wind blow on their mics was a little distracting at times. They have equipment to put on mics to prevent this! Also, as a believer I did not need to be convinced to follow Jesus. I thought this would be a video ABOUT Christianity and WHY we should choose it. The two are a great team and I enjoy watching how they interact with strangers when presenting the gospel. One can find many videos of them on youtube though, and I have actually watched better ones they have. Wouldn't be missing anything if you passed on this one.
on October 24, 2015
Whether or not you believe in God, SEE this DVD. Things everyone should know and think about.
All who have seen this DVD, which did you choose? Even if I were not a Christian, I would choose... "B" Man
on August 18, 2016
Love Ray Comfort's ministry, he does a great job explaining why Christianity is the really the only way to salvation and why others are false. Presented in a logical, well thought out and loving manner.