Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on April 2, 2013
Now remember, this is a very biased book. This is Wolfson's oppion, lifestyle, and he's a lawyer, so he knows how to get his point across. However, it makes you really look into the depths of what needs to be done about same-sex marriages. He may not change your mind, but he will make you think.

I grew up in a very religious household and was taught this was wrong from the very beginning. Although I have been starting to questions different aspects I have been taught, this book helped me to look at points I hadn't considered before. You do have to go into the book with an open-mind and be willing to just listen. Again, it may not change your opinion, but it will give you things to look at from a different perspective.
on July 23, 2011
This book is excellent. My only problem was my own problem! Ha! I got irritated because everything made sense to me. I questioned why many times while reading this book. Not why to the material but why, if so many people - even judges in various states - agreed on so many levels that banning marriage equality was lame (my own word), why has the country not stepped up?! Other than that, excellent read. Many examples, personal but had so many citations, clearly it wasn't just about opinion. Everyone should read this book.
on April 19, 2016
A clear summary of why legal equality can change lives and make them happier for gays and lesbians.
on January 2, 2016
Never read the book, it was a gift for someone. When looking through it, it looked good though.
on May 26, 2013
Wolfson writes with superb logic, never letting hsi passion about the topic to interfer with presenting his argument. Should be read by all people who are ambivalent about the topic.
on October 19, 2014
Scholarly and filled with data and logic.
on December 30, 2009
This book was a last-minute reference for a term paper so I was under time constraints. It arrived promptly and in excellent condition.