- Paperback: 282 pages
- Publisher: University Of Chicago Press (October 1, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0226534898
- ISBN-13: 978-0226534893
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#3,607,980 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1465 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > United States > Legislative Branch
- #2950 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Political Parties
- #7366 in Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Government
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Why Not Parties?: Party Effects in the United States Senate
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Timely, sophisticated, and well written, this volume contains an unusual number of new and important pieces. There is no comparable book on Senate politics." - Steven S. Smith, Washington University in St. Louis"
About the Author
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?