- File Size: 2587 KB
- Print Length: 114 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: November 18, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0057G4M4C
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#194,275 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #102 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Project Management > Business
- #274 in Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Project Management > Business
- #302 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Decision-Making & Problem Solving
Why Projects Fail Kindle Edition
|Length: 114 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Even the "big boys" make mistakes, which the smaller company can learn from. The scale of the problem may be different but the principle is the same. I bought this as I needed to do some research for the company I work for, and it has certainly surpassed my expectations and given me a huge amount of insight and knowledge into this particular area.
It is full of relevant information in the 16 chapters, for example the failure rate, main elements of project failure, reasons for project failure - followed by a few chapters of specific real case studies in failed projects, how they failed and the reasons why. Chapter 16 is titled "How to prevent project failure", and is followed by a Bibliography at the very end.
This is a very impressive and professionally presented book. The quality is excellent and I highly recommend this for anyone who requires information on this subject!
If you're working on a project, leading a project, or thinking about starting one, then this book is a must read for you.
You will understand why certain projects fail & how you can avoid the failure of your own project.
There is so much useful information in this book, I just love it!
Overall, I definitely recommend this book.
This was a fascinating read, that didn't skimp on the details! It laid out quite a few projects implemented by multi-million and -billion dollar companies, and how and why they failed. It lays out the different ways that projects can fail (budget being one, and the most prevalent), and how these risks could have been mitigated.
It was a fascinating look, full of charts and graphics to both explain the ideas plainly, and keep you interested. And I am pleased to say, this definitely did both for me. Recommended!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Why Projects Fail is loaded with TONS of useful advice and examples on the failure of projects, as a senior project manager myself I have recommended this book to several of my... Read morePublished on March 16, 2014 by S J
“Why projects fail” is a great, useful and informative guide that explains in a simple way everything about failing the projects and what you need to know to prevent it. Read morePublished on March 14, 2014 by yania
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Project Management > Business
- Books > Business & Money > Skills > Decision Making
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Project Management > Business