- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: John Blake (October 1, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1844541878
- ISBN-13: 978-1844541874
- Product Dimensions: 7.7 x 4.7 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,952,841 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Why Skies are Blue and Parrots Talk: Answers to the Questions You've Always Wanted to Ask
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Andrew Thompson lives and works in London. When not practising Law, his obsession with finding out the truth about aspects of the world that we take for granted has led him to accumulate a vast body of knowledge which he has at last distilled into book form.