Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on November 14, 2016
I highly recommend any serious Christian to read this book. This is a good tool on starting up a small group in a church and it will give a more driven purpose for existing home groups. Small groups and accountability is one of the things that keep a church strong and this book goes over those things.
on October 29, 2010
This was one of the books that was a turning point in my life in 2002. It has impacted my call, my studies, my ministry and the churches I have been a member of. I highly recommend this book for any church/ministry that takes small groups seriously and highly recommend that you do not only just read it, but also take action and implement. Your people will be changed for the glory of God and your church will glorify God as well. I cannot speak highly enough of the doctrinal soundness, the prophet, priest, and kingly tones, the foundational understanding, and the excellent writing of this material. You and your small group will not be dissappointed.
on April 18, 2015
My son and I read this book together as our church started small groups. It is amazing and was so helpful in answering all the reason why we need small groups in our churches! I love this little easy to read book! We have had small groups ever since we read it 8 years ago.
on August 29, 2009
This is a well designed and written little book about the need to have properly functioning small groups within the context of the local church. At one point it could be downloaded as a PDF from the Covenant Life bookstore for free and it is well worth the price if that is the case :-).

As one of the leaders of our small group ministry for the past five years I found lots in here to agree with, much more new concepts or applications and cannot think of much that wasn't extremely helpful to me.
on October 18, 2013
This book is a must read for anybody involved in a church initiative to start small groups. This information is presented very simply and provides a foundation for understanding the concept and concerns for starting small groups.
on June 17, 2016
Lot of good information.
on July 19, 2016
Dry
on January 31, 2014
we used this book for our home fellowship group and it was useful for all in the group. It is a good book to use again after some time.
on January 1, 2015
Best book on small groups that exists!!!
on August 24, 2013
Exactly what i expected. The book was in terrific shape and i am almost done reading it. thank you lots