Why So Good Toasted Coconut Chips, 1.41 Ounce (Pack of 8)
- Pack of Eight, 1.41 Ounce per pack, total of 11.28 Ounces
- Not fried
- No cholesterol
- High fiber
- Super yummy
Customers Also Shopped For
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
taste wise they are very close with dang having a slight edge... which is good considering these are significantly cheaper. however, there are some other issues that caused me to give it 3 stars:
1. a large amount of the chips are broken into very small pieces. not sure if this is from shipping or just poor processing/handling, but about half of the bag is like what you would find at the bottom of a bag of chips...
2. the actual coconut slices vary in thickness by quite a bit (dang has no such issues).
3. the reason number 2 is actually very bad, and makes this 3 stars, is because i get a lot of these over done chunks of coconut which are essentially like little stones, and they will break your teeth. like literally that hard, you have to spit these pieces out.
4. the bag is not resealable.
5. these have preservatives in them while dang does not, if dang doesn't need it why do these?
Manufactured: 09022013 (Sept 2, 2013)
Best By: 03022015 (March 2, 2015)
So, I have only 3 weeks left of the 2 1/2 year shelf life on this product! FAIL!!
The product comes in a box with well sealed plastic/foil pouch, which is not reasealabe. That is OK because there isn't much in it and it will not take long to eat the entire package. There isn't much "chip" to it, it is more like flakes with a few chips thrown in. The picture on the box shows ALL flakes and no chips - VERY misleading! Given all that, the product itsself is very tasty, but with receiving a nearly expired product which was crumbled into flakes, I am giving this one lonely star.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love toasted coconuts! This package is a great serving size too.Published 11 months ago by killarney1107
Don't understand the rave reviews. For what it is it's just okay. Would not buy again.Published 17 months ago by Phil Barnhart
I've ordered these many times and now my friends are also addicted to them. Best taste and value for toasted coconut chips.Published 19 months ago by Denise
These are absolutely delicious. Thin little coconut strips. Definitely rival the ones you find at Trader Joes and Sprouts for a fraction of the price.Published 20 months ago by KMichelle
I was somewhat disappointed the coconut was not toasted. I used to buy little packs of toasted coconut in the Philippines that I loved to eat as a snack. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Annetta