- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Chicago Review Press; 10.2.2007 edition (November 1, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1556526970
- ISBN-13: 978-1556526978
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 19 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #789,093 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Why There's Antifreeze in Your Toothpaste: The Chemistry of Household Ingredients 10.2.2007 Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
At least it was interesting. Guess I recommend, but not strongly.