- Series: John Piper Small Group
- Paperback: 185 pages
- Publisher: Crossway; Stg edition (June 8, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1433507714
- ISBN-13: 978-1433507717
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.5 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,200,046 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Why We Believe the Bible: A Study Guide to the DVD Featuring John Piper (John Piper Small Group) Paperback – June 8, 2009
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
JOHN PIPER is pastor for preaching and vision at Bethlehem Baptist Church in Minneapolis. His many books include When I Don't Desire God, God Is the Gospel, Seeing and Savoring Jesus Christ, and Don't Waste Your Life and their DVDs and study guides.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?