- Paperback: 222 pages
- Publisher: Master Point Pr (May 15, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1771400005
- ISBN-13: 978-1771400008
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.8 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,722,201 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.75 shipping
Why You Still Lose at Bridge Paperback – May 15, 2014
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Julian Pottage is acknowledged to be one of the top bridge problemists in the world. He is a former junior English international bridge player, the author of numerous books and a regular contributor to Bridge magazine. His book 'Play or Defend' won the prestigious International Bridge Press Association Book of the Year Award in 2004.