Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 4, 2011, 11:22:41 AM PDT
duh bairds says:
Why cant they just give us the combo pack movie? I dont want the book or the other crap that comes with it. Release just the movie.

Posted on Sep 4, 2011, 11:36:59 AM PDT
Somnambulist says:
....I want all the stuff. It looks cute.

Posted on Oct 18, 2011, 2:21:21 PM PDT
The movie was already released as movie only in 2009. You may be able to find copies on here.

Posted on Oct 19, 2011, 5:47:53 AM PDT
paper tiger says:
I received this set yesterday. It is very nice and the box and organization is well put together. However, to keep all the items in place are these clear cheap thin plastic pieces which make the whole set look cheap. I rather have a foam like material.

The box is colorful and fairly solid. When standing upright the top just slides off, but you need it to be on it's side or all the stuff will fall out. Really nothing of any use. I'll never use the smelly pencils or eraser. I wish the Blu-ray/DVD case was a steelbook or something a little stronger than cardboard. The golden ticket is cool and some of the other stuff is all right.

I had the Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory UK Blu-ray and I can honestly say this disc looks and sounds a lot better. Over-all it is a nice set to have.

Posted on Jan 8, 2012, 7:06:26 PM PST
L. A. REED says:
I want the book and other stuff. I just got a new player and this will be a great set to have. My kids will love the goodies that come with it.

Posted on Jan 9, 2012, 4:46:49 AM PST
paper tiger says:
Yeah, and the price is only $27.99 this week. I paid $43.99 the day it came out.

It is a nice set and does look nice on my shelf with the others.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Sep 4, 2011
Latest post:  Jan 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer