Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery March Birthstone Book House Cleaning movienight movienight movienight  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 18, 2013, 12:36:28 PM PDT
NO ONE has seen this movie yet and somehow stupid people end up posting reviews. Why does Amazon allow reviews for movies that no one has seen?

Posted on May 26, 2013, 12:12:54 PM PDT
MDS says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on May 30, 2013, 9:00:23 AM PDT
I agree... it is REALLY stupid to add reviews for the comic book when this item is the animated movie based on it.

I read the comic book and didn't care much for it, it was ok, but I can't wait for the animated movie, and when I see it I will feel entitled to have a proper opinion upon it, comparing it with the original story, and as a standalone adaptation.

In reply to an earlier post on May 30, 2013, 1:38:56 PM PDT
Fuku says:
But you're still not reviewing the actual animated film, so your review is still just a review of the source material, and not the actual animated film itself. In other words, either your review is misplaced (and actually belongs on the comic print's listing) or your "review" is purely anticipatory commentary and in no way an actual review of the product listed.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 8, 2013, 8:39:10 PM PDT
You're not reviewing the actual product. Thus: you're giving it stars that it may or may not deserve. Your argument is invalid.

Posted on Jun 11, 2013, 9:44:55 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 11, 2013, 9:46:04 AM PDT
Wraith Lord says:
@ MDS, the point stands, you're still not reviewing the animated movie, you're making an assumption about a book you read so the movie is going to suck opinion. Here to wit, you are still Stupid.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 21, 2013, 12:53:08 PM PDT
gambitrmp says:
Thanks for putting your feelings in the proper place.

Posted on Jun 24, 2013, 11:59:09 AM PDT
So I read Superman: Brainiac and adored it, but that doesn't mean I should have reviewed Superman: Unbound before it came out. There are discussion boards that you can bring up your feelings for this.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 9, 2013, 8:57:03 AM PDT
pdsegura says:
Is idiotic to review a movie that you have not seen, just because you have read the comics. I've read them before and I love 'em. In my opinion, Thomas Wayne is a cooler Batman that Bruce, but I'll not rate and review a movie that I have not seen.
Its pretty stupid, my dear.

Posted on Jul 15, 2013, 7:45:54 PM PDT
MDS says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 7, 2013, 5:18:34 PM PDT
mrbean1500 says:
Flashpoint

^There's a link to the comic book... maybe you should write your review there?

Posted on Aug 16, 2013, 2:27:28 PM PDT
dallas reid says:
whoever reviews something without watching it is a fool ROFL

yeah, you.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 9, 2013, 1:12:33 PM PDT
CO772ER@HKG says:
Point taken. However if you had simply wanted to share your opinions (when you had not tried, in this case viewed the product) you could have just posted on a forum LIKE THIS ONE. To write a review like you did can unfairly drag the rating up or down; in your case, down. It's a moot point at this time with over 300 other reviews submitted, so one illegitimate review is not too significant. Nevertheless, please post on discussion forums next time for opinions made without actually trying the product. Such forums exist for that purpose.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  11
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  May 18, 2013
Latest post:  Sep 9, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

This discussion is about