Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno
Customer Discussions > Time of Our Lives forum

Why has this CD been discontinued?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 10, 2009, 4:06:23 AM PST
N. Sud says:
Why has this CD been discontinued? The songs (except Party in the USA) aren't even available on iTunes. Anyone know why??

Posted on Jan 11, 2010, 11:52:20 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 14, 2010, 8:59:43 AM PST
hoshie says:
This album is only available at Wal-Mart. I guess Amazon put this page up for resellers. As for iTunes, it is now available. I was suprised not to see this on the site earlier since other Wal-Mart exclusives such as the Eagles "Long Road Out of Eden" are on iTunes as well as available at Wal-Mart.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 29, 2010, 9:05:18 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 29, 2010, 9:29:53 PM PST
PandaSage says:
Yeah, the other poster is right. It's not discontinued, it's just a Walmart exclusive. (And only $8.) It was released basically just to help promote her clothing line, which is also only available at Walmart. (btw, this info is all on wikipedia, if you have a similar question in the future.)

Edit: Oh, I just noticed the mp3 album is on Amazon now, for $5.99, so.. I guess it's not exclusive anymore. :P I prefer to buy CDs for artists I really like, though.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Time of Our Lives forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Dec 10, 2009
Latest post:  Jan 29, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
Time of Our Lives
Time of Our Lives by Miley Cyrus (Audio CD - 2009)
4.2 out of 5 stars (66)