Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 44 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 50 reviews
on July 24, 2016
Has been used regularly now for 2 years. It has a few dings and dents, but it still runs great. Very impressive how it can freeze one section and keep the other a refrigerator. I operate it on a 12V photovoltaic system at our cabin. It is rather heavy - especially when loaded, but I guess making it robust enough to stand up to getting knocked around takes some substantial materials. The handles broke so I replaced them with rope loops. They cannot handle the weight of a loaded fridge getting moved around routinely. Interior light is a nice feature. Be sure you have heavy wiring as voltage drop on a 12V system can be a problem.
on June 28, 2015
So far this has been a great unit. I installed it in my van and it has been running constantly on 12v for over three months. Powered by batteries and a solar panel. I use the small compartment as a freezer set at 0 deg f and large compartment set at 37 deg f.
on June 22, 2016
This is a true refrigerator; it is BIG and HEAVY. It seems larger than the measurements for some reason...I know that is illogical. However, the quality is excellent, and it seems like a very nearly "commercial" product. You could have a few of these in an icecream truck or some such.

I have a 100 watt Renology solar panel charging a 200 AH grp 31 Exide battery during the day, and the battery seems to last through the night powering the fridge at 15F on the freezer side, 35F on the refrigerator side. I'm not sure yet how useful the baskets are, they may just be taking up space but perhaps they keep food from glueing to the sides in the freezer side. I will need to go camping and see how this works :-)
on February 28, 2013
It's a little pricey but if you want the control of refrigerator and freezer sizes and the ability to have both at the same time this little cooler is the way to go.
on July 20, 2015
Probably the best thing I have purchased. Keeps the beverages cold and the ice frozen. Installed on My sailboat as an icebox replacement. perfectly sized low power consumption. I can run all day without exhausting the battery.
on September 29, 2015
Expensive but worth the money for anyone spending a lot of time in a camper van.
on September 24, 2016
Packaging and weight make the product a bit unwieldy but I'd rather struggle and have an undamaged product than a more manageable pile of junk. Gets very cold very quickly. Motor surprisingly quiet. No unpleasant odor as stated in previous reviews. It IS all of the 60 pounds advetised. Would not make a suitable vehicle cooler for road trips but is ideal for my needs as a freezer/refrigerator at a base camp.
on June 9, 2015
rugged unit. Been around the country in small RV(rough riding) works perfect. One 12v deep cycle will last up to 7 hours with no charge. when you pull into campground, switching from 12v to 110v is a snap. Make sure you have plenty of upper swing room for doors.
on August 8, 2017
I can not give a prooer review at this time, as mine was damages upon reciept. I will be giving a proper review after I have used it for a bit.
review image review image review image
on May 22, 2016
This portable unit is excellent and does fantastic job of cooling. Would highly recommend.