|Item Weight||60 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||18 x 15 x 25 inches|
|Item model number||UIM-155|
3-Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delivered by e-mail; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible
- Fully transferable if you give as a gift
- Cancel anytime for a full refund within the first 30 days
- Products used for commercial or business purposes are excluded
Whynter UIM-155 Stainless Steel Built-In Ice Maker
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Built-in or freestanding installation (front venting) with no drain required
- Makes 12 lbs of crescent-shaped ice cubes in 24 hours
- Sleek stainless steel door and black cabinet, ice scoop and ice bin included
- Stores up to 6 lbs of ice, auto shut-off when ice bin is full
- 25 foot 1/4-inch food grade water line connection included.Power consumption: 120 W
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Lorell LLR73210 Stainless Steel Ice Maker/Refrigerators, 19 L
Whynter IMC-330WS Portable Ice Maker with 33-Pound Capacity, White
RCA-Igloo 4.6 Cubic Foot Fridge, Stainless Steel
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||White||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions||18 x 15 x 25 in||15.2 x 17.7 x 24.8 in||14.3 x 14.9 x 11.7 in||23.75 x 19.15 x 32.75 in|
|Item Weight||60 lbs||70.54 lbs||26 lbs||—|
With the Whynter Stainless Steel Built-In Ice Maker, we bring you the latest in professional standard innovations for the home . This ice maker makes 12-pound of crescent-shaped ice in 24 hours and can store 6-pound of ice. This built-in portable ice maker from Whynter is the perfect solution to your ice making needs in virtually any situation. It comes in a stylish stainless steel door and sleek black cabinet that complement any modern kitchen or bar area. For installation, please consult a professional plumber.
From the manufacturer
This built-in portable ice maker from Whynter is the perfect solution to your ice making needs in virtually any situation. It comes in a stylish stainless steel door and sleek black cabinet that complements any modern kitchen and bar area.
Whynter Stainless Steel Built-In Ice Maker
With the Whynter Stainless Steel Built-In Ice Maker, we bring you the latest in professional standard innovations for the home . This ice maker makes 12 lbs of crescent-shaped in 24 hours and can store 6 lbs of ice.
Powerful compressor cooling
- High efficiency CFC-free compressor.
- Built-in or freestanding installation (front venting).
Easy to situate and use
- Easy to use; one button operation.
- No drain required.
- 9 foot 1/4" food grade water line connection included.
- Makes 12 lbs of crescent-shaped ice cubes in 24 hours.
- Stores up to 6 lbs of ice.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought the two year service plan on it just in case, and will update the review every 6 months or when appropriate.
I can't believe these are not more popular. I don't understand why all other ice makers have drains - so you make the ice, then slowly watch it melt away. Not efficient and the potential for plumbing/leak issues is high. This little ice maker is simple, easy, and cheap. Highly recommend.
UPDATE: Bought in 10/2013, in 05/2016 it died. Started making very loud rattling noises any time the compressor kicked on. I took it apart and reassembled, finding nothing loose. That stopped the rattling for half a day, then it began again. It is something inside the sealed refrigerant system, so I can't repair it. Had to throw it out. Should have figured it would not last long given the price compared to competitors. Ran perfectly up till then, so if you're willing to buy something you know will die 2 years later, buy it. Lowering from 5 to 3 stars due to lifespan.