|Item Weight||60 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||18 x 15 x 25 inches|
|Item model number||UIM-155|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Capacity||0.19 Cubic Feet|
|Installation Type||Freestanding, Built-In|
5-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom Assurant
- PLAN STARTS: Plan starts date of purchase. Coverage for mechanical breakdowns begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- COVERAGE DETAIL: 100% functional parts and labor included on products used for normal, household use and purchased on Amazon within the last 30 days.
- PLAN BENEFITS: $0 deductible and no hidden fees. Fully transferable if bought as a gift. Food loss reimbursement up to $100 per approved claim for refrigerators and freezers.
- FILING A CLAIM: Easy claims process online 24/7. Visit assurant360claims.com. We’ll fix it, replace it or send you an Amazon gift card up to the price you paid for your product.
- HOW TO CANCEL: Cancel anytime, full refund within the first 30 days (less any claims paid). To cancel, visit "Your Orders" on Amazon.com and click "Return or Replace Item" next to the protection plan.
Whynter UIM-155 Stainless Steel Built-In Ice Maker
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Built-in or freestanding installation (front venting) with no drain required
- Makes 12 lbs of crescent-shaped ice cubes in 24 hours
- Sleek stainless steel door and black cabinet, ice scoop and ice bin included
- Stores up to 6 lbs of ice, auto shut-off when ice bin is full. Power consumption-120 W
- 25 foot 1/4-inch food grade water line connection included.Rated current: 1.8 A
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Compare with similar items
UNDERCOUNTER ICE MAKER STAINLESS STEEL DOOR
EdgeStar IB120SS Built in Ice Maker, 12 lbs, Stainless Steel and Black
GE Profile Opal | Countertop Nugget Ice Maker
EdgeStar IB250SS 15 Inch Wide 20 Lb. Built-In Ice Maker with 25 Lbs. Daily Ice Production - No Drain Required
|Item Dimensions||18.00 x 15.00 x 25.00 inches||18.00 x 15.00 x 25.00 inches||19.94 x 15.00 x 25.19 inches||15.25 x 14.25 x 17.25 inches||20.06 x 14.88 x 33.31 inches|
With the Whynter stainless steel built-in ice maker, we bring you the latest in professional standard innovations for the home. This ice maker makes 12 lbs of crescent-shaped in 24 hours and can store 6 lbs of ice. This built-in portable ice maker from Whynter is the perfect solution to your ice Making needs in virtually any situation. It comes in a stylish stainless steel door and sleek black cabinet that complements any modern kitchen and bar area.
From the manufacturer
This built-in portable ice maker from Whynter is the perfect solution to your ice making needs in virtually any situation. It comes in a stylish stainless steel door and sleek black cabinet that complements any modern kitchen and bar area.
Whynter Stainless Steel Built-In Ice Maker
With the Whynter Stainless Steel Built-In Ice Maker, we bring you the latest in professional standard innovations for the home . This ice maker makes 12 lbs of crescent-shaped in 24 hours and can store 6 lbs of ice.
Powerful compressor cooling
- High efficiency CFC-free compressor.
- Built-in or freestanding installation (front venting).
Easy to situate and use
- Easy to use; one button operation.
- No drain required.
- 9 foot 1/4" food grade water line connection included.
- Makes 12 lbs of crescent-shaped ice cubes in 24 hours.
- Stores up to 6 lbs of ice.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: the fridge is now 2 years old. I was experiencing an issue with water build up, I had water leaking into my bucket making it a solid block of ice. What I did to fix this is I simply removed the screws holding the ice maker in and unplugged the mechanism, and sure enough water built up from defrosting it so many times. After cleaning it, it works brand new. I HAVE READ PEOPLE THROWING THESE OUT BC THE ICE MAKER STOPS WORKING. DON’T YOU CAN BUY REPLACEMENTS AT LOWES OR HOME DEPOT FOR LESS THAN $50.00
Update - I have now had a bunch of issues with the unit. I have worked through some of the issues with their customer support...even received a replacement part that I either had to pay someone to install or do it myself. The part didn't fix the problem and now the company wants me to send it back to them in the original box (which I don't have) and I have to pay for the shipping. Very disappointing as it will cost quite a bit for me to ship it back to the manufacturer so they can fix it. And now Amazon won't help in anyway which is very disappointing as Amazon is who I shop with for almost everything aside from food. Stay away from this one
Top international reviews
We had it installed by a plumber and couldn't be happier. The condo we bought has the fridge on the other side of the kitchen from the water lines so buying a fridge with an icemaker wasn't an option.
We also have to reface the kitchen cupboards anyway and will design the doors with custom 'venting', which will allow us to hide the icemaker and still have it breathing and chugging happily along behind closed doors.
J'ai fait un achat de machine a glace 7 oct.2016,il ne fonction pas bien depuis
quelque mois. On le débranche et rebranche,voila qu'il se remet a fonctionner.
Il fait de la glace a l'occasion,cela prend beaucoup trop de temps.Il arrête pas,trop de glace(déborde)
La garantie est pour un ans ??? Le bac a glace est cassé a deux endroit.
Takes literally a week of running to fill ice tray.
Would return if I could but I missed the window.
Still going to contact manufacturer directly to see if they can do anything for me