|Item Weight||60 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||18 x 15 x 25 inches|
|Item model number||UIM-155|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $38.99 shipping
Whynter UIM-155 Stainless Steel Built-In Ice Maker
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Built-in or freestanding installation (front venting) with no drain required
- Makes 12 lbs of crescent-shaped ice cubes in 24 hours
- Sleek stainless steel door and black cabinet, ice scoop and ice bin included
- Stores up to 6 lbs of ice, auto shut-off when ice bin is full
- 9 foot 1/4-inch food grade water line connection included
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
With the Whynter Stainless Steel Built-In Ice Maker, we bring you the latest in professional standard innovations for the home . This ice maker makes 12-pound of crescent-shaped ice in 24 hours and can store 6-pound of ice. This built-in portable ice maker from Whynter is the perfect solution to your ice making needs in virtually any situation. It comes in a stylish stainless steel door and sleek black cabinet that complement any modern kitchen or bar area. For installation, please consult a professional plumber.
From the manufacturer
This built-in portable ice maker from Whynter is the perfect solution to your ice making needs in virtually any situation. It comes in a stylish stainless steel door and sleek black cabinet that complements any modern kitchen and bar area.
Whynter Stainless Steel Built-In Ice Maker
With the Whynter Stainless Steel Built-In Ice Maker, we bring you the latest in professional standard innovations for the home . This ice maker makes 12 lbs of crescent-shaped in 24 hours and can store 6 lbs of ice.
Powerful compressor cooling
- High efficiency CFC-free compressor.
- Built-in or freestanding installation (front venting).
Easy to situate and use
- Easy to use; one button operation.
- No drain required.
- 9 foot 1/4" food grade water line connection included.
- Makes 12 lbs of crescent-shaped ice cubes in 24 hours.
- Stores up to 6 lbs of ice.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
I can't believe these are not more popular. I don't understand why all other ice makers have drains - so you make the ice, then slowly watch it melt away. Not efficient and the potential for plumbing/leak issues is high. This little ice maker is simple, easy, and cheap. Highly recommend.
UPDATE: Bought in 10/2013, in 05/2016 it died. Started making very loud rattling noises any time the compressor kicked on. I took it apart and reassembled, finding nothing loose. That stopped the rattling for half a day, then it began again. It is something inside the sealed refrigerant system, so I can't repair it. Had to throw it out. Should have figured it would not last long given the price compared to competitors. Ran perfectly up till then, so if you're willing to buy something you know will die 2 years later, buy it. Lowering from 5 to 3 stars due to lifespan.
I bought the two year service plan on it just in case, and will update the review every 6 months or when appropriate.