WiFi ResetPlug - A smart plug to monitor your WiFi router/modem and automatically reset power if WiFi fails.
|Price:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Automatically resets power to both the router and broadband modem if the Internet connection is lost.
- LED indicates if the WiFi is working. A solid blue LED means WiFi Internet is working.
- Works with any WiFi router, any WiFi access point, and any broadband modem.
- Also works with any all-in-one combination device (Router/Modem/AP).
- Use a power strip to monitor separate devices (Router/Modem/WiFi AP) with one ResetPlug.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Plug your WiFi router/modem into the ResetPlug. The smart plug will act as a WiFi client to test the Internet connection. If the Internet fails to work, the ResetPlug will automatically cycle power to the WiFi equipment to reset the Internet connection.
Do you have devices that depend on your WiFi to be working?
- Security cameras
- Smoke alarms
- CO alarms
- Smart TV/DVR
- Remote computers
- Security alarm
- Smart lighting
- Other IoT devices
Keep your devices connected all the time with a ResetPlug.
- Solid blue means WiFi is good. You always want this to be solid!
- Fast blinking blue means there is an outage. The plug is resetting Internet. (If the fast blinking continues then you should contact your ISP because there is an outage of service.)
- Slow blinking blue means you have not setup the ResetPlug. This is the default setup mode.
- The amber LED signifies if power is being output to the socket.
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Technology type: 802.11N
- Encryption types: WPA-personal (WPA-PSK), WPA2-personal (WPA2-PSK), Open (no password).
- Voltage: AC 90-260V
- Power frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Current: 10 Amps
- Socket/plug type: US / Canada
- Configurable power off/on delay time
- Configurable Internet wait-time option (how long to wait before trying to detect an outage)
Product of MultiNet
Top Customer Reviews
The WiFi part of the name indicates that the device uses a WiFi connection to evaluate the Internet connectivity. The ResetPlug part first powers down the modem and then restarts the modem, allowing it to reconnect to the cable company's equipment. I have tested it numerous times and found the unit works every time.
I have in the past built PC based systems to do this but wondered for a long time why no one markets a simple plug-in device to accomplish the task. This device is the only one I have found on the market and worth every penny.
** UPDATE **
This item failed after just 2 weeks. It kept resetting on/off over and over, even after resetting it and going through setup again. Great idea, poor quality.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The word is that this product only phones home to your servers. It also has the WPA password for the wireless network. Read morePublished 1 month ago by firstname.lastname@example.org
Proudly shared to 75k followers by @internetofshit, [...]: "On one level: this is a great idea On another level: WiFi routers shouldn't be so shit that this exists"... Read morePublished 4 months ago by dad4x
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
See the Top Rated Wireless Routers in our Wireless Router Reviews.