Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on March 28, 2014
We had a Dr Who Christmas (seriously - Tardis, David Tennant, Dr Who supplement to Nativity, River Song in a creche or was it a "cot" ... The Doctor could have been one of the 3-Wise Men - "Who" knows?). Doctor Who tree with Tardis+++ ornaments. Every person who was at our home for Christmas got a button and then got to open presents. Everyone got a different button and when we had to supplement we did the Sherlock Sociopath pin since we had more people than pins. Love these things. Fun! Try a party - these pins make excellent party favors.
on September 18, 2013
Indeed, when donning this button, my daughter starts speaking rapidly, nonsensically, and totally methodically. She gets everything at one time; sees time, space, and all things at once in a non-linear progression of events.
The button is well made, accounts for major geek (not to be confused with nerd) points, and put a smile on her face. What's not to love?
on July 11, 2015
This pin really looks fine on my straw hat, have received several compliments. Always good to find other Doctor Who fans and this helps immensely.
on February 3, 2014
got this for my Whovian daughter as an Xmas stocking stuffer. i ordered 2 pins from Geek Details, we love them both. i will order from them again because the order arrived in tact, in time and with a free gift which was another cool pin.
on January 24, 2014
This is a decent button with one of the most awesome set of words ever uttered by a Time Lord. Price was right, quality is OK but mine has an imperfection on the surface, hence minus 1 star. It will be stuck on my cubicle wall at work.
on November 6, 2013
I love this Doctor Who quote, but I feel like it is not center quite right on the button. The picture is a good depiction of how it looks in real life, but I am a tad bothered by how low the words fall on the button.
on February 7, 2015
I love this seller! Buttons are always great, usually arrive before the delivery date and fulfill my nerd impulses.
on May 21, 2013
I really like the quality of the pin, and I love Doctor Who, so that's really why I wanted to buy the pin. It shipped in a reasonable amount of time, other than this I don't have much else to say about it.
on April 6, 2015
Pin on back is very easily bent causing the button to fall off and get lost. :(
on October 20, 2012
Want to identify yourself as a true fan as well as find out who else is? Then this is the button for you. Any true Whovian will know exactly what it means and will compliment you on your amazing sense of style.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.