WC Wicked Cushions Velour Replacement Ear Pads for Bose Headphones - Soft Velour, Luxury Memory Foam, Added Thickness, Enhanced Noise Isolation - Compatible with QC25 / QC15 / QC2 / AE2 / AE2i / AE2W
Enhance your purchase
|Form Factor||Over Ear|
|Noise Control||Sound Isolation|
|Material||Faux Leather, Velour, and Memory Foam|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Installation Could Not Be Any Easier: We guarantee a smooth, hassle-free installation with this complete replacement ear pads compatible with Bose QuietComfort headphones. No special tools are needed, and we even created a step-by-step guide for you to follow along to.
- Unmatched Comfort: These replacement ear pads compatible with Bose headphones are made with a hybrid PU leather and Velour exterior so your ears will never sweat again! We also used an ear conforming thicker memory foam that offers the perfect level of comfort for your ears. Bring the comfort back to your headphones with Wicked Cushions.
- Enhanced Sound: Your old, beat up ear cushions are negatively affecting the sound performance of your headphones. These earpads comfortably conform to your ear, blocking out noise and dialing in the sound, so you can drift off into the beats.
- Rugged Durability: The inside seams on these cushions are made with stitching that is reinforced with glue, which prevents your cushions from splitting and increases their lifespan.
- Fits Like A Glove: These ear pads, made by Wicked Cushions, fit the following models of Bose Headphones perfectly: QuietComfort 15 / Quiet Comfort 2 / Qc25 / Ae2 / Ae2i / Ae2w / SoundTrue / SoundLink
Frequently bought together
These Earpads are an aftermarket product made by WC Wicked Cushions. WC is in no way affiliated with Bose nor any of its trademarks.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Replacement Velour Ear Pads For Bose Headphones Made By Wicked Cushions
The Perfect Fit
Only For The Following Models
We know you're wicked excited to outfit your headphones with your new Wicked Cushions Replacement Ear Pads for Bose, so this will be brief.
Not to sound like a broken record, but these cushions are mainly designed to fit specific Bose OVER-EAR Headphone models, and they will not fit any other model that is not stated on our list.
Our innovative ear pads have been confirmed to seamlessly fit the following OVER-EAR models ONLY:
- Bose QuietComfort 25
- Bose QuietComfort 2
- Bose QuietComfort 15
- Bose AE2
- Bose AE2i / AE2W
- Bose SoundTrue
- Bose SoundLink
Thicker, Stronger, Better.
What Makes Us Different? The Wicked Way.
- Did Your Original Bose Earpads Let You Down? These state-of-the-art earpads are wickedly designed to ergonomically fit & stay thick for longer so your ears will feel like they're on Cloud 9 when you're listening to your tunes, AT ALL TIMES.
- Splitting Seams Got You Down? Finally, the most common issue with the Original Bose Earpads has been fixed by our Wicked team of headphone aficionados. The inside seam is reinforced with glue and extra stitching, making them the most durable earpads on the planet!
Your purchase can help us make a difference. Every month, we donate 10% of our profits to a different charity that's near and dear to our hearts.
Compare with similar items
These earpads are made to fit the following headphones: -Bose QuietComfort 15 -Bose QuietComfort 25 -Bose QuietComfort 2 -Bose AE2 -Bose AE2i / AE2W This package includes: - Includes (2) ear pads and (2) screen mats - Drastically enhances sound performance & quality - No-tool installation in less than 5 minutes - Pads equipped with stitching reinforced with glue
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Despite all of this, I've found the Bose stock ear pads to be very comfortable, and I've been reticent to rock the boat on a key piece of a product that I use religiously. I've purchased probably 4 or 5 Bose branded replacements over the last decade, and they've predictably fallen apart.
On a whim, I decided to look into other options this time around, and I'm very happy that I did. The Wicked Cushions are really quite good, dare I say significantly better than the Bose options. The fit is excellent to my head, allowing for no loss in sound quality (I think the 'feel' of the fit is even better than the originals). They are also notably less 'sticky' - something I never really noticed over the years of wearing the Bose cushions. My head around the cushions does not feel sweaty or worn at all, quite dry and comfortable. Most importantly for me, these are extremely comfortable for 5-10 hour stretches. I considered the original Bose to be irreplaceable in their comfort and softness, but the Wicked Cushions have really done a hell of job. Consider me a convert.
After looking into the issue, I found the cause. When you put on over-ear headphones, each ear cup creates an air chamber (the space between your ear and the headphone speaker). Bose QC25s have separate microphones on the outside and inside of each earcup. The exterior mic listens for outside sound. The interior mic monitors the presence of outside sound in the air chamber. It’s that noise INSIDE the air chamber that the noise cancellation circuit cancels out (by producing the opposite noise).
The interior microphones in Bose QC25s are precision tuned for a specific air chamber: the one created by their own ear pads. My new Wicked Cushions ear pads are thicker and firmer than the original Bose. They’re actually more comfortable, but they’ve significantly altered the air chambers, causing my interior microphones to go haywire. I can’t handle the feedback screech every time I turn on noise cancellation, so back to the original Bose I go….
From all the reviews, I’m guessing this isn’t a problem with the cheaper memory foam version. I’d advise buying original Bose pads, but if you’re going to buy these, stay away from the velour version.
I encountered a fitting issue with one of the pads but easily remedied with a nail file. The loss of some noise isolation was a well worth trade-off for the sound and imaging quality improvement and the cooling ventilation of velour.
Do you make replacement pads for Grado, Sennheiser, Shure, Sony, AT, AKG E Fostex? These brands can benefit from your design and workmanship. Let me know - I'm a ready customer.
The ear pad locking ring is too small. It will not snap into place because it cannot (hint, smaller than required). I knew something was wrong the moment I tried to install the ear pads. When I lifted the headphones both ear pads fell out. I then put back the old pads and voila, it did not fall out. I tried it again but to no avail. I repackaged everything and returned it. Would not recommend or buy this product again. Even though there is a card from the vendor saying to contact them, to what purpose? Will they send another exact same item that will not fit? I mean manufacturing templates rarely change. Again I do not recommend this product.