Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on August 30, 2012
I love the stories with Sparkle Stardust and her partner in crime Mede the fat cat with way to much power. I love the world that Nina Bangs has created surrounding these over the edge characters. In "Wicked Edge" she tells the story of another Cosmic Trouble maker and sheds a little more light on the origins of them all. I really like all of Nina Bangs books and this one is no exception.
on April 2, 2013
I nab anything Nina Bangs writes, and I've enjoyed them all. Each book in a series is a little repetitive, but I don't care because I love the characters. And the overall story lines are so good that I enjoy the similarities in books... the story was good last time, and it's still good this time. It's the characters that make her books best-sellers. The hero & heroine are multi-faceted and flawed. Secondary characters are less complex and add fun to the stories. Previous heros & heroines show up with the secondaries, so that each new book makes the reader an insider. When sex is involved, Bangs isn't coy; she's not raw or insulting, either. Her books are fun, sexy, and interesting. Plus, I can trust that the girl will get the guy, and that all will be reasonably well by the end.
on March 24, 2013
Always love Sparkle and the gang. Finally getting to meet(?) the Big Boss was nice. Lots of passion and giggles. Always need a good laugh to get me thru the day
on November 30, 2012
Nina Bangs has done a great job bringing us back to the castle of dark dreams

Old friends and new make us laugh,love and think about the possibilities:)
on February 14, 2013
The characters are often dark and some are even reluctant to be the heroes that they are. The romance and action are ballanced well.
on May 11, 2017
great
on October 6, 2016
I always enjoy the sexy humor of Nina Banks. She keeps me guessing about how she'll get everything to work out.
on August 26, 2012
Great book! Love the series! Love love love love love it! Great author with amazing story line and charactors! Thank you!
on March 10, 2015
I've been eager to read the next book in this series for a while! Nina Bangs did not disappoint! Paranormal romance with mystery and laugh out loud humor! I absolutely loved it and could not stop reading til the very last page!!!
on November 5, 2012
Nina Bangs always makes her romance with a twist. Love it & didn't want to put it down. Always very excited, sexy & hot.