- "I would get that gut-punch from a horrific event and just keep reading. Basically 370 pages in 2 days." - One Legged Reviews
- "The worst fear is what is inside their heads and watching them deal with the darkness within is what makes this book good. It goes where most horror stories fear to go and it never lets you catch your breath." - The All Night Library
- "Beautifully brutal, dark, and compelling, The Wicked Ones: Children of the Lost is a masterfully written story of vividly relatable characters in horrific circumstance." - Bibliophilia Templum
- "...really loved this book, and I am so excited to read more from JZ Foster." - BOOK.HAPPY
- "...exactly why I support indie authors. JZ Foster is a bad ass author." - Sadie Reads Them All
- "...would make a great film, but for now it's a great book." - Undivine Interventions
"...goes where most horror stories fear to go..."
"...hits you with a gut-punch leaving you breathless."
"...reminiscent of such titans of the horror genre as King, Lovecraft or Barker."
"...things lurk in the darkness and things you thought existed only in your imagination are real."
"...high-tension, high-suspense thrill ride pretty much from start to finish."
"Foster is quickly joining my list of favorite horror authors."
"...made me rethink everything I ever said to my kids about monsters not being real."
"I am in love with the characters in this book."