Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Wicked (Orginal Cast Recording) [2 CD][Deluxe Edtion]
Format: Audio CD|Change

on May 4, 2017
My 13 year old daughter has discovered a love of musicals, particularly Broadway shows. She loves learning the songs, and I love how my purchase enables me to digitally download all of the songs.
on June 21, 2017
LOVED this musical. There are 4 songs in German on this CD (CD 2), which screwed me up. I kept thinking my new car was doing something weird!
on March 8, 2017
Phenomenal soundtrack. Loved it almost as much as the show.
on May 31, 2017
Music is amazing!
on February 9, 2016
One of the great Broadway musicals. See the play,read the books, buy the CD. Popular and Defying Gravity are worth the price alone.
on May 27, 2017
Need I say more?
on August 30, 2016
This is our very favorite Broadway show, and my 7-year-old daughter just BEGGED for the soundtrack! She loves it & listens to it daily. It is a perfect reminder of our experience watching it live. She has every song memorized, and we never get tired of hearing it!
on March 30, 2017
Great music.
on July 24, 2017
I bought the CD before my daughter and I saw Wicked at the Boston Opera House to learn the words of the songs - we still listen to the CD even though we have already seen the performance.
on March 22, 2014
The music is amazing and wonderful to listen too. My daughter enjoys the music and has never seen the show.