Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 59 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 64 reviews
on October 25, 2016
Gift for my daughter's 13th birthday (accompanied by tickets to see the show) - if her reaction and the number of times it has been played since are any indication, we'll give it a 5. (Side Note: The show exceeded my expectations by far - I can't even imagine having seen the original cast!)
on May 4, 2017
My 13 year old daughter has discovered a love of musicals, particularly Broadway shows. She loves learning the songs, and I love how my purchase enables me to digitally download all of the songs.
on June 21, 2017
LOVED this musical. There are 4 songs in German on this CD (CD 2), which screwed me up. I kept thinking my new car was doing something weird!
on March 8, 2017
Phenomenal soundtrack. Loved it almost as much as the show.
on May 31, 2017
Music is amazing!
on February 9, 2016
One of the great Broadway musicals. See the play,read the books, buy the CD. Popular and Defying Gravity are worth the price alone.
on May 27, 2017
Need I say more?
on August 30, 2016
This is our very favorite Broadway show, and my 7-year-old daughter just BEGGED for the soundtrack! She loves it & listens to it daily. It is a perfect reminder of our experience watching it live. She has every song memorized, and we never get tired of hearing it!
on March 30, 2017
Great music.
on July 24, 2017
I bought the CD before my daughter and I saw Wicked at the Boston Opera House to learn the words of the songs - we still listen to the CD even though we have already seen the performance.