- This story was an emotional ride that I hope I will never forget. I hope that one day my daughter will read these books and be as moved as I am. I have so much love for Ginger Scott's writing. She knows how to write a story that I always remember. I always remember where I was when I read it, what I was listening to, and when I see the cover of those books those memories come flooding back. - Emily, Literary Gossip
- This book will definitely give you all the feels. Like all of her other books, they get their own version of a HAE, but this book is really on another level. I truly can't wait for everyone else to get the opportunity to read Andrew's story. - 5 stars from For the Love of Books and Alcohol Book Blog
- Each and every chapter of this book had me feeling deeply...whether those feelings were sadness, fear, or joy, I had them all! This is the type of book that takes a hold of the reader and does not let go! Ana - The Book Hook-up Blog
- Wicked Reckless is one of those stories that stands out.....one you will remember for a long time. Beautifully written, imaginative, romantic, heartbreaking, and eyeopening. - Ellen, Always YA At Heart
- I always feel satisfied at the end of a Ginger Scott but I'm also always left thinking she is one of the most underrated authors I've read. I'm glad I stumbled upon her and I hope you take a chance on her too. - Ali, BlackHeart Book Reviews
- This book is about so much more than young love. It's about second chances, forgiveness, and fighting for what you want. It's touching, moving, and packed with emotion. Once I started reading, I didn't stop until the book was finished. I couldn't put it down. - Confessions of a YA/NA Bookaholic
About the Author
Ginger Scott is a writer and journalist from Peoria, Arizona. She is the author of eight young and new adult romances, including recent best-sellers This Is Falling and Wild Reckless. A sucker for a good romance, Ginger's other passion is sports, and she often blends the two in her stories. (She's also a sucker for a hot quarterback, catcher, pitcher, point guard...the list goes on.) Ginger has been writing and editing for newspapers, magazines and blogs for more than 15 years. She has told the stories of Olympians, politicians, actors, scientists, cowboys, criminals and towns. For more on her and her work, visit her website at http://www.littlemisswrite.com. When she's not writing, the odds are high that she's somewhere near a baseball diamond, either watching her son field pop flies like Bryce Harper or cheering on her favorite baseball team, the Arizona Diamondbacks. Ginger lives in Arizona and is married to her college sweetheart whom she met at ASU (fork 'em, Devils).