Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on January 2, 2016
Wicked Success is Inside Every Woman by Vickie Milazzo is a great audiobook that was gifted to me by my mother-in-law. It is a compelling pick yourself up by your bootstraps type of book and gives healing advice such as asking people in their 40’s and older (such as people in their 80’s) on what they would do if they could do it all over again.
on April 16, 2013
I really enjoyed this book after downloading book on to my kindle I have not been able to put it down. A change has began in me and my thinking process after reading this book. Anyone looking to progress on their own path to success should get this book for sure.
on December 11, 2013
Good formula to give every woman the jump start she needs. But if she is a wuss and wants to lead around by her man or family, then so be it. Vickie is right success comes from within and this book triggers that passion. It is fantastic reading material and you won't waste your money whether you take your life in hand or not, you will have a map.
Define =wuss=wihiney +ultimate+sucker+sissy
on June 23, 2014
Anything written by Vickie Milazzo is worth the reading time. This is a must read for nurse entrepreneurs in all areas of private nursing practice. This is especially supportive of legal nurse consulting and the concepts of being an independent RN contractor.
on February 2, 2017
Excellent book, I actually listened to the audio. Would recommend to every business women.
on May 27, 2015
JUST STARTED READING IT SO FAR I LOVE IT
on March 5, 2014
It's by my sister-in law who has worked her way up the corporate ladder and earned everything along the way. Buy the book for a friend.
on December 6, 2014
Vickie is my mentor. Excellent reading.
on October 7, 2015
It's a great book. All summed up - stop being lazy
on October 30, 2012
I have read both books authored by Vickie and some on which she has contributed. Vickie is a wonderful person and true inspiration to anyone who's life she has touched through print or in person. I am proud to have met and known her and to be a CLNC through her wonderful company. She touched me through her first book before I even knew what a CLNC was. Read anything written by Vickie Milizzo and you will be inspired.