Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wicked Truffles
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

on October 30, 2012
Loved this short romance. REALLY would have liked it to have been a full length novel as the author had a great writing style. Wanted to know more..........
Sexy and the ending was great ! Will be looking for more from this author .
on October 30, 2012
This was a wonderful and quite emotional read. It has romantic scenes, funny, sad, steamy/sexy and some very emotional ones too.

Roxie is the owner of Roxie's Chocolate Berry Shop. She doesn't believe in Christmas after loosing her parents on Christmas on an accident when she was 16. Now she tries to keep away from everything too Christmasy in hope on not falling into the depression that almost destroyed her life when she lost her parents.

Leo is used to always getting his way on all negotiations, but when he tries to get Roxie to cater for him the next day she surprises him by declining all offers that he gives her. Although he would've preferred for her to accept his offer he can't help but be impressed by her ethics. Now Leo can't stop thinking about her or her about him.

I loved the emotional depth that Lynn Summers showed on this book. The characters have human flaws, weakness and dreams like we all do, which made the characters more real. I hope if you read it that you like it too. :)
on October 29, 2012
Wicked Truffles is a delicious read; A sexy Christmas debut novella from author Lynn Summers.

I think Lynn did an amazing job with this novella, the chemistry between Roxie and Leonard leap off the pages of this book; the romance has a lot of emotional depth and packs quite the punch for a Novella.

I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a sexy, fun contemporary romance.
on December 21, 2013
This story did not impress me and I ended up deleting it after reading. Even the cover is misleading as the lead female is supposed to be some kind of rebel with strangely dyed hair.

I know that "opposites attract" is a standard romance plot line. Even so, I simply couldn't figure out why on earth he would pursue her with such single minded intensity, or why she would put up with his pompous self. I understand that it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round - but please.

Over all, it followed all the proscribed romance formulas, it just wasn't believable.
on October 31, 2012
I really liked this book, wished it was longer. Really appreciated that it showed dysfunction, depression, and the everyday fight it takes some to overcome obstacles.

Plus there is a recipe in the back of the book :)
on November 1, 2012
Since the story was short, we don't get too much information about the characters life beyond the heroine's sad past and the hero's focus on work. But the moments presented in the book were a nice read!
on November 3, 2012
If I could, I would have given this thing 0 stars. It was terribly written and riddled with grammatical errors. At times, it seems like no one even bothered to re-read this to check for mistakes before throwing it into the Amazon kindle store. There is also no character development whatsoever.

I strongly recommend against getting this book. Even if it was offered for free, I would recommend against accepting because it is a complete and utter waste of time.
on November 2, 2012
Enjoyed reading this free story! I liked the first half better than the second half, which I found to be a bit rushed. The heroine is feisty, the hero strong and the interaction between the characters is sweet. Will be looking forward to other books by Lynn Summers.
on November 23, 2012
I'm probably in the minority for this one.

There were too many gaps in the story and mostly it felt underwhelming.

This book just wasn't for me.
on November 24, 2012
This book was a quick read for me. It takes you away and you can put it down! It keeps you wanting more once the book is finished.