- "Good and Evil wear many faces. The story isn't simply good guys vs bad guys. Many shades of gray are explored; even how vengeance might appeal to a heavenly being who works among humans, amid evil. Darkness and Light both show many facets, and struggles are depicted in compelling, if painful, ways." ~ Molly G. Hamblin, reviewer.
- "A chilling story, filled with trials, tribulations, and numerous close calls. The plot is strong, well thought out, and unpredictable. I was riveted from the very first word to the very last." ~ Taylor Jones, reviewer.
- I loved this book! I couldn't put it down. I can't wait to read the next book in the series!" Mindi Powers, reviewer.
- "Constantine's battle sequences are dynamic and a lot of fun to follow, and her demons are suitably awful and terrifying. This is a well-written fantasy which, while predominantly Christian-based, is suitable for contemporary fantasy readers regardless of their religious background. It's well-written, has outstanding characters, and a convincing plot. Book 1 is Highly Recommended." ~ Jack Magnus, Readers' Favorite"
- "This book starts off with action and doesn't let up, aside from the usual sections of character development. Cathrina has a natural talent for creating believable, likable characters and kick-butt heroines that any reader will admire." ~ Stephanie Faris, Best Selling Author
About the Author
Award-Winning and International Bestselling Author, Cathrina Constantine grew up in the small village of Lancaster, New York. Currently she resides in West Seneca, NY, a hop, skip, and a jump from where she grew up. She's devoted to her husband and five grown children. When not stationed at her computer you can find her in the woods taking long walks with her dog. She's addicted to morning coffee and afternoon tea.