|Fits as expected||
- 36% Stretch Nylon, 32% Polyester, 23% Acrylic, 4% Lyocell, 3% Streetch Polyester,2% Spandex
- Made in US
- Machine Wash
- United States Manufactured
- Ultimax Run Sock
- Ironman Sock
- No Blisters
- Odor protection
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
About Wigwam Mills, Inc.
With over 110 years of experience crafting the most comfortable, durable and innovative socks, Wigwam boasts an uncompromising commitment to quality and guarantees that under the most challenging conditions, Wigwam socks will deliver the most comfortable experience in socks. Proud to call our products USA Made, we work with domestic yarn suppliers to use only the highest quality materials our country has to offer. We believe that the Wigwam recipe for making socks gives you a product that will stand the test of time. That's why each pair you purchase is stamped with a Lifetime Guarantee.
The Wigwam Ironman Lightning Pro is built with our patented Ultimax technology to keep your feet dry and blister free for long training days or a quick session at the gym. Designed to compete at the highest level of endurance sport, this Ironman sock enhances your performance during leg 3 of your race or during your first 5K.
- Ultra Lightweight: Added performance without added weight
- Enhanced Breathability: Fully mesh instep keeps feet cool
- Ultimax moisture management: Wicks the moisture up and out
- Seamless toe: A toe seam that doesn't cause discomfort
- 36% drirelease Tencel, 36% Stretch Nylon, 23% X2O Acrylic, 3% Stretch Polyester, 2% Spandex
- Lifetime Product Guarantee
Features and Benefits
The Wigwam Ironman Lightning Pro features an ultralight jersey knit to give you added moisture wicking performance without the added bulk inside your shoe.
Feet stay cool and dry
With a fully integrated mesh instep, these socks are ultra breathable and don't trap in the sweat, keeping your feet dry and comfortable during leg 3 of your triathlon or Saturday's 5K.
Patented technology keeps feet dry
Wigwam's patented Ultimax moisture management system uses a combination of hydrophobic drirelease TENCEL and hydrophilic X2O Acrylic fibers to push sweat away from your foot bottom, and pull it up the leg of the sock, where it can evaporate. When you're putting on miles, Ultimax keeps your feet dry and blister free.
Other Popular Wigwam Socks
Wigwam's Ironman Flash Pro is a lightly cushioned alternative to the Lightning Pro, giving you extra support where you need it most while active.
The Wigwam Ironman Lightning Pro Low cut is an ultralight running sock featuring the Ultimax moisture management system that rapidly moves moisture upward so it can evaporate quickly. It has been enhanced by the introduction of Dri-Lease fabrication for dry feet, no blisters and no odor. It has foot hugging fit with the feel of cotton in a high performance fabrication. It has breathable mesh air vents and a seamless toe closure. Wigwam is a 105 year old United States manufacturer of socks and provides a 2-year performance guarantee.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: USA
- ASIN: B00I2IH852
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 3, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
So I would definitely recommend these socks if you are a long runner, and they also last!