|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$5.93 - $32.98 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Spandex
- Made in US
- Machine Wash
- 40% Olefin, 36% X2O Acrylic, 20% Stretch Nylon, 4% Lycra Spandex
- Ultra-smooth toe closure and dense terry loop footbed provides all-day comfort
- Abrasion resistant Achilles cradle
- Machine wash warm do not bleach tumble dry low
- Made in USA
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
US manufactured with unique ultimax moisture control system, designed to keep feet dry with no blisters or odor, durable midweight wool-free sock with long wear heal and toe, cushioned foot and seamless toe closure for comfort, great for hiking or comfortable year around casual use where durability and moisture control are important
The original Ultimax mid-weight hiker. Great moisture management keeps feet dry and blister free.
- Product Dimensions: 9.9 x 3.9 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000TFBO8S
- Item model number: F6077
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I've worn the socks at least once a week in that time, and have worn them in the Australian bush, snowboarding, on the Inca Trail and fell walking. This morning the elastic finally went in the top of one of the socks, so I fear they will be retired soon. Having said that, they show no sign of wear on the toes or sole.
I remember paying about GBP20 for these in 1997 just before a visit to Sri Lanka. My then wife choked on how much I'd spent on "just a pair of socks". I'm now on my second wife, and I can safely say that these socks were one of my most sound financial investments of the last decade and a half.
Oh, and by the way, I lied. I am just wearing a pair of socks.
Does anyone know a good hiking sock manufacture?
Sent the first pair back. Of course I had to pay for return shipping. I now have over $14.00 in this pair of socks. Received new pair from return. The first time they were washed the entire toe stitching came out. This company really has a problem. I would not order their socks until they get the quality issue straightened out.
I will send this the second pair back, stay tuned.