|Fits as expected||
$6.51 - $35.98
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 67% Merino wool, 21% Stretch Nylon, 7% Elastic (rubber), 5% Acrylic
- Made in US
- Machine Wash
- 67% Merino wool, 21% Stretch Nylon, 7% Elastic (rubber), 5% Acrylic.
- Fully cushioned, Seamless toe closure
- Elasticized arch, ventilation channel
- Size: SMALL: women's 4-7; MD: men's 5-9 1/2, women's 6-10; LG: Men's 9-12, women's 10-13; XL men's 12-15
- Made in the USA
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
About Wigwam Mills, Inc.
With over 110 years of experience crafting the most comfortable, durable and innovative socks, Wigwam boasts an uncompromising commitment to quality and guarantees that under the most challenging conditions, Wigwam socks will deliver the most comfortable experience in socks. Proud to call our products USA Made, we work with domestic yarn suppliers to use only the highest quality materials our country has to offer. We believe that the Wigwam recipe for making socks gives you a product that will stand the test of time. That's why each pair you purchase is stamped with a Lifetime Guarantee.
Comfort for every adventure
The Merino Comfort Hiker measures up to it's name and has been a go-to sock for many years. Fully cushioned throughout with ultra soft Merino wool, this Midweight hiking sock is great for a day on the trails or a cool evening at the campsite. The next time you gear up for an adventure, make sure to pack in a pair of the Merino Comfort Hiker.
- Midweight: Cushioned throughout for added warmth and comfort
- Reinforced Durability: A blend of natural and synthetic fibers extends the life of the product
- Insulated: Loops of Merino wool throughout provide the ideal environment for retaining heat
- 60% Merino Wool, 33% Stretch Nylon, 5% Acrylic, 2% Elastic (rubber)
- Lifetime Product Guarantee
Features and Benefits
Cushioned comfort where you need it
A full cushion throughout the foot and leg of the Merino Comfort Hiker make it ideal for someone looking to add a level of comfort to their adventure and keep their feet warm during cool evenings around the campfire.
No bunching in your boot
The Merino Comfort Hiker uses the optimal amount of stretch nylon and elastic to keep the sock from falling down and bunching up in your boot, without being too tight.
Made in America
The Wigwam Merino Comfort Hiker is made in Wisconsin with Merino wool yarn supplied by yarn spinners in South Carolina, USA. We take pride in knitting these socks to keep you feeling good during any activity.
Other Popular Wigwam Socks
For a lighter weight alternative to the Merino Comfort Hiker, try the Wigwam Merino Lite Hiker; perfect for your next day hike or a walk downtown.
Us manufactured, merino wool midweight hiking sock doesn't shrink or itch fully cushioned with foot hugging fit and comfort seamless toe closure and stay put leg soft and resists odor and also insulates
For dry comfortable feet, Merino Wool is combined with Silk and Coolmax. Features include an elasticized arch panel, ultra-smooth Lin-Toe closure, crew length is proportional to size and is full cushioned for comfort.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 9 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000TFHF22
- Item model number: F2322
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
You should give these socks a try because of the following:
1. Soft and comfortable.
2. Can be worn year round.
3. Long lasting and therefore cost affective compared to cotton.
Wigwam "At Work DuraSole"
Wigwam "Merino Comport Hiker"
Wigwam "Everday Fusion"
Fox River "AXT
Fox River "Wick Dry Off Road"
My working condition are behind a desk, cold floor, wet feet in 1-2 hour period.
Obersavations (5 best - 1 worst):
Smart Wool. Warmth 5, dryness 2, comfort 4
Wigwam "At Work DuraSole" Warmth 3, dryness 4, comfort 5
Wigwam "Merino Comport Hiker" Warmth 5, dryness 4, comfort 5 Note: I still need to switch to dry socks in about 3 hours. My foot size is 10 ½ and the XL size is the best fit.
Wigwam "Everday Fusion" Warmth 2, dryness 2, comfort 3
Fox River "AXT" Warmth 2, dryness 3, comfort 3
Fox River "Wick Dry Off Road" Warmth 4, dryness 3, comfort 3
If you are looking to keep dry I would select the larger size when in doubt.