|Fits as expected||
$6.99 - $35.98
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 67% Merino wool, 21% Stretch Nylon, 7% Elastic (rubber), 5% Acrylic
- Made in US
- Machine Wash
- 67% Merino wool, 21% Stretch Nylon, 7% Elastic (rubber), 5% Acrylic.
- Fully cushioned, Seamless toe closure
- Elasticized arch, ventilation channel
- Size: SMALL: women's 4-7; MD: men's 5-9 1/2, women's 6-10; LG: Men's 9-12, women's 10-13; XL men's 12-15
- Made in the USA
Customers who bought this item also bought
Us manufactured, merino wool midweight hiking sock doesn't shrink or itch fully cushioned with foot hugging fit and comfort seamless toe closure and stay put leg soft and resists odor and also insulates
For dry comfortable feet, Merino Wool is combined with Silk and Coolmax. Features include an elasticized arch panel, ultra-smooth Lin-Toe closure, crew length is proportional to size and is full cushioned for comfort.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 9 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000TFHF22
- Item model number: F2322
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
You should give these socks a try because of the following:
1. Soft and comfortable.
2. Can be worn year round.
3. Long lasting and therefore cost affective compared to cotton.
Wigwam "At Work DuraSole"
Wigwam "Merino Comport Hiker"
Wigwam "Everday Fusion"
Fox River "AXT
Fox River "Wick Dry Off Road"
My working condition are behind a desk, cold floor, wet feet in 1-2 hour period.
Obersavations (5 best - 1 worst):
Smart Wool. Warmth 5, dryness 2, comfort 4
Wigwam "At Work DuraSole" Warmth 3, dryness 4, comfort 5
Wigwam "Merino Comport Hiker" Warmth 5, dryness 4, comfort 5 Note: I still need to switch to dry socks in about 3 hours. My foot size is 10 ½ and the XL size is the best fit.
Wigwam "Everday Fusion" Warmth 2, dryness 2, comfort 3
Fox River "AXT" Warmth 2, dryness 3, comfort 3
Fox River "Wick Dry Off Road" Warmth 4, dryness 3, comfort 3
If you are looking to keep dry I would select the larger size when in doubt.