|Fits as expected||
- 50% Merino Wool, 42% Stretch Nylon, 7% Tencel, 1% Spandex
- Made in US
- Machine Wash
- Ultimax moisture control system keeps feet dry
- Merino wool for comfort and warmth
- Foot hugging performance ski and snowboard fit
- 2 year performance guarantee
- Ski sock with padded shin & sole.
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Women's Snow Hellion is a Lightweight performance Ski and Snowboard sock. It features the Ultimax Pro moisture control system that is enhanced by the addition of 50 percent fine gauge Merino Wool. The Ultimax moisture control system keeps feet dry, odor free and blister free. The addition of Merino wool adds warmth and luxurious comfort. The sock offers a cushioned sole and shin for added comfort in key areas. It also features a seamless toe closure to eliminate potential discomfort. Merino Wool fibers keep feet dryer than other natural fibers. Its cortical cells retain and disperse moisture and releases dirt particles with a flexing action on the outer layer. 95 percent of the Merino wool used by Wigwam is grown in the US. It is soft, resists odor, insulates, and does not shrink or itch. Ultimax uses Dri-relese that combines Polyester with Tencel in a patented microblend of natural and man-made fibers. It is naturally porous and disperses moisture for even evaporation. Dri-release Tencel contains Freshgaurd odor eliminator which is activated in the washing process. It forever protects the sock from odor causing bacteria and fungus. Wigwam socks have a 2 year performace guarantee.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: USA
- ASIN: B00KX84JQK
- Item model number: P2738
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 10, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: