Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 623 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 641 reviews
on June 28, 2014
I bought this as an extra cable for my Wii U. We had a family get together recently and they wanted me to bring my Wii U over, but my parents' tv is older and does not have HDMI ports.

I'm normally skeptical of buying off brands, but this cable does everything that it's supposed to do and works like a champ. Very good value for the money spent.

TIP: When using an a/v cable for the Wii U, you have to go into the Wii U settings on the game pad and manually switch the output from HDMI to A/V. A lot of the people who gave this cord 1 star said that the cords didn't work and just showed a black screen. I wonder if this was their problem.
on February 27, 2014
I recently purchased a Wii U for my 2 kids and was going to put it in the living room. Out of all 4 tvs I own that tv is the only one with a HDMI and a HDMI cord is all that comes with the Wii U's. Luckily, I have two Wii's and took the cord from one of those but now my son doesn't have Netflix in his room. Seeing as we do not have cable that is his only means of watching tv so I found this item. It looked to be what I needed and was a great price. Everything about this order was beyond my satisfaction. Here is my satisfaction list:
1. It doesn't cost much.
2. It arrived on Thursday, but wasn't supposed to be here until Monday.
3. This cord is way better quality than the original cord that came with the Wii's.
4. It is just perfect is all I can say.
This purchase really exceeded my expectations. I figured I would recieve something similar to the regular Wii cords, but this one is thicker and looks to be 'heavy duty' if you know what I mean.
So, if your dog chewed your cord, you purchased a Wii U and do not have HDMI hook ups, you lost your cable to the Wii, or you bought a cheap Wii without cables then this item is perfect and well worth the money.
on January 6, 2013
Nothing really to complain about works great!

And i bought this for my wii u because I dont have a lot of tv's that have hdmi hookups, and it fits perfectly!
on July 4, 2014
Perfect cable for what I needed: to hook up a Wii U to an old analog TV. Salesman at Best Buy told me this is what I needed but that they don't work very well converting the images and it would be poor quality. WRONG!!! This cable is PERFECT. There is nothing wrong with the video game, the graphics, the speed, or anything else. My 13-year-old son is delighted, especially since once we realized the old TV wouldn't work the Wii U, we thought he would have to save up for a new TV. The cable was CHEAP and is absolutely the easiest solution to our problem. Highly recommended in lieu of buying a brand-new TV, unless of course you really need a new TV...
on September 18, 2014
I had to trade in my Wii since I wasn't using it and it was collecting dust. My tv in my main room has no HDMI port so I thought I was out of luck since Gamestop said they would charged me around $17 for a replacement (likely an official Nintendo one). So I looked on Amazon and found this a/v cable to use with my Wii U. It works great for me and I'm amazed how some places can get away with over charging for cables.

This item will help me get my revenge in Mario Kart 8 when my friends come over and we can play the Wii U on the big screen now.
on February 15, 2017
Works great. We use it to hook our wiiu to our projector as it doesn't have a hdmi port and it works great my little boy loves playing map on the big screen :) add a couple people have said you do need to change the settings in the wiiu to av. If you don't it still wants to put video through the hdmi even though your getting to use the rca Jacks. You can change this setting from the little screen on the consol controller or that bigger controller that comes with the wiiu (I can't remember what that controller is called)
But changing that setting this cable works great!
on November 12, 2014
I bought a refurbished Wii for the sole purpose of playing original gamecube games. It only came with a component RGB cable and at first I had it set up on an HDTV (although obviously older games are not HD) so that was not an issue. Then I decided to go completely retro and hook it up to an ancient 36" SD television in the basement and realised I needed a composite A/V cable. Not wanting to spend a lot of money I chose this option and have not been disappointed - it works perfectly.

I had one glitch at the beginning (nothing to do with the cable) when I couldn't get it to display properly. Then I remembered from my earlier Wii days that if you'd selected 720p in the settings menu it will not display on SD. So I'd to hook it back up to the HDTV, change the display setting to Standard Definition then hook it back up to the old TV and it was off and running. (I mention that in case others have the same problem).

Great product, great price, fast delivery.
on March 16, 2017
The cable was DOA. I went though all the settings and nothing would take. Also, the cable was clearly different than what is shown on the product description. *Note: I ordered the cable though Geesta, so your milage may very.

Update 18Mar2017: Apparently, when running the cables through my DAC, I would have to connect the optical output from my PC in order for the RCA cables to work... So, the cables are actually fine, it was my DAC that was causing the issue. Changing my rating to 5* and kudos to Geesta.
Our Wii U came with the cable to connect it to an HD TV. We have a big screen TV downstairs but it is old school and requires this old cable not the new ones so we purchased this so the kids could play games on the big screen. Works just as it should.
on November 2, 2015
I got this to help someone with their wii as well wanted to test it out for my wii and it does works for a hookup cord that cast less then $6. And if it does stop working at least I don't pay too much for it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.