Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on February 3, 2017
No problems with the board. My old one did not come with extensions and I had to improvise to use it on carpeting. Take Nintendo seriously when they say do not jump on the board. My young grandkids did that and wrecked my old one.

One frustration I have is it will sometimes read your position wrong, and even though you do the exercise balanced and correctly, Wii Fit will have your position slightly off and interpret it as a poor effort.
on October 25, 2017
Loveit! It wouldn't work at first, but my husband asked are you sure the batteries are in right. They were not, soon as I fixed that the lights lit up and i synched (sp?) Them and bam! I was in business. I love it! Was packed well for a heavy item, came quickly.
on December 17, 2017
It runs with Wii fit and Wii fit plus.
Only problem?
I weigh more than 350lbs.
Maximum useable rating. It refuses to work if you exceed it. :(
New weight goal motivator...
on June 18, 2016
I bought my wife a WII at an estate sale. She only wanted one so she could get the WII fit. The board works and looks as promised.
on February 12, 2018
Bought this to replace our original balance board that we've used daily for several years. IMO this is a little on the pricey side, but it seems to be solid and does the job so I really can't say I have any regrets in getting it.
on June 22, 2017
One of the better Wii accessories. Definitely worth it. Works equally well with Wii or Wii U, and can be re-paired pretty easily with the button underneath.
on September 19, 2017
it is wii, I love it / fun to silly! and helps you exercise without the blah of the same old thing
on May 18, 2017
Works well and synced with no problems. So far no issues!
on January 13, 2017
I saw reviews about people receiving a foreign product and what not. Mine was fine. The manual that came with it was legit. It works perfect with my Wii fit Plus. Be sure the Wii logo on the board is facing your tv so you can read it when you look down. I used it wrong the first day and was frustrated, but after turned it around it's perfect!
on March 16, 2017
Given as a gift works great. Seller was great
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.