Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 35 reviews
on January 23, 2016
Love it
on January 12, 2016
Great for the stepping exercises for the WII fit. Just wish they were higher/cheaper.
on December 30, 2014
Worked good while it was used.
on January 20, 2014
I have used this every week since I bought it. It works very well with the Wii Fit system. I recommend it if you want a better workout.
on December 14, 2013
Make sure you use this on a hard surface. No problems, over a year since purchase and still going strong.
on December 19, 2012
It was a great addition to my Wii Fit. It made the stepper work outs so much better. It was sturdy and easy to install. If you want to get more out of your work out you'll need this.
on February 2, 2012
adding this to my wi fit was amazing I get a nice burn when doing the step aerobics... I am looking for maybe a better step game so I could just do steps on it with some awsomme music... I am looking for leg weight to give me a better workout!!!
on November 30, 2011
Love this Wii accessory! It really adds to my Wii Fit Plus workouts. It's very sturdy, easy to assemble and I like that it has two heights. Would definitely recommend!
on November 18, 2011
Love this. I was using the balance board for stepping but it wasn't a challenge. I now do 10 minutes in the mornings with the step at 4 inches and have a great mini-workout. Well worth the money.
on August 10, 2011
This riser is easy to assemble and move/add to the balance board. I wish it was a bit higher, but it is very stable and in combination with the board, it is the perfect size for step aerobics. I have a step I previously bought (not for the Wii) and this riser is very nice, even if used with other step videos. Good buy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.