Wii Bowling Ball
|Price:||$16.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Allows user to mimic all the critical motions of bowling
- Designed after an authentic bowling ball
- Compatible with Wii Sports, Brunswick Pro Bowling, Ten Pin Alley 2, AMF Bowling: World Lanes, AMF Bowling: Pin busters!, Wii Sports Resort & any other bowling game that requires a Wii Remote
- Includes bowling ball Wii Remote container, wrist strap & 6 removable bowling ball finger plugs
- More realistic game play
- Bowling Ball weight: 1.5 pounds - Dimensions: 7.7 inch Diameter
- Includes hole adapters to adjust to any finger size
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Introducing The Bowling Ball for Wii from CTA Digital
A realistic Bowling Ball for Wii remote controlled Bowling Games
Turn every Wii bowling experience into a perfect game with the Bowling Ball for Wii. This ultra-realistic accessory, allows you to mimic all the critical motions a ‘striking’ performance requires. This Wii peripheral is the first of its kind to be fashioned after an authentic bowling ball, turning your Wii remote into the ultimate performance-enhancing accessory!
Take your Strike and Spare game play to the next level
Once the Wii remote is set inside, insert your fingers into the three holes with your as you would an actual bowling ball. Lastly, make sure to wear the wrist strap securely around your wrist, this will prevent the ball from accidentally flying out of your hand, and you are ready to bowl virtual strikes like a Pro! Simply insert the Wii remote (with or without a Wii Motion Plus adapter connected) into the slot and you’re ready to play! The Bowling Ball for Wii is compatible with all Wii bowling titles including Wii Sports, Brunswick Pro Bowling and Ten Pin Alley 2.
Locking Wrist Strap included
*A locking wrist strap secures the bowling ball to your wrist for safety.
Designed for a professional bowler, built for a gamer
The CTA Digital Bowling Ball for Wii provides a level of immersion and realism, which is unique and fun for gamers. Wii bowling games can be transformed into a much more realistic experiences. This is perfect for the gamer looking for something new to conquer.
- Easy to assemble- The Wii remote fits neatly into the corresponding slot inside the Bowling Ball. It is also easy to remove.
- On Screen Equipment - Using the Bowling Ball is great for games like Wii Sports Bowling because what you have in your hands in real life finally matches what is in your hands on screen.
- Wii Remote Compatibility– The Bowling Ball has all the buttons featured on the Wii remote. You can even navigate in game menus using the bowling ball.
- Easy to use - Simply place the Wii Remote inside the Bowling Ball, and close the two halves of the ball together to secure the remote inside.
- Realism - Use the Bowling Ball for Wii to completely redefine game play.
- Reaction Based Game Play - Getting to hold an actual light weight Bowling Ball while playing Wii bowling games is just another reason why the CTA Bowling Ball is on another level for enhancing game play.
- Silicone Finger Inserts- Includes additional silicone finger slots to accommodate smaller fingers.
The feeling of playing Wii bowling games at home will never be the same
The Bowling Ball works great with Wii Bowling games. Just insert a Wii Remote (with or without the Motion Plus adapter) to play bowling titles, such as Brunswick Pro Bowling, AMF Bowling: World Lanes and many others. The B button on the Bowling Ball controls the Wii remote’s B button.
- Sensor bar friendly- The IR sensor on the Wii remote is exposed, and communicates effortlessly with the Sensor bar.
- Great Design – Made of durable plastic, the bowling ball for Wii looks and feels just like an actual bowling ball, but weighs much less.
- Intuitive Control - Compatible with Wii Sports (Bowling) and any other Wii bowling game.
- Designed for the Wii-The durable plastic housing keeps the Wii remote protected and secure.
- Insert your fingers- Finger holes provide a realistic bowling sensation.
- Unique- this is the original bowling accessory for Wii.
Designers at CTA Digital wanted to create a lightweight bowling ball that will work great with Wii bowling titles. The CTA Digital Bowling Ball for Wii makes this fantasy a reality for everyone who plays Wii bowling games and loves holding a bowling ball while they go for a strike in game.
Pick up and play for a realistic edge in your games.Package Includes:
(1) Bowling Ball for Wii
(1) Locking Wrist Strap
(6) Silicone Finger Slots
*Please never release the ball during game play.
USE EXTREME CAUTION WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT.
Always wear the tightened strap around your wrist when using the bowling ball to avoid injury to people, or damage to your TV or furniture.
CTA Digital, Inc. takes NO responsibility for any damage to your TV, home appliances, and/or accidents caused by the Wi-BOWL and any other accessory. Please read the instructions and warning material included in the packaging of this product.
Please give yourself 8 to 9 feet of space both in front of and behind you when bowling.
Top Customer Reviews
It does give you the feel of bowling.
The strap is perfect
don't expect to share - once you have the finger adapters set for your fingers it is a pain to swith with someone who is using different adapters.
The pacement of the B button is too low. My finger was hurting from the odd angle by the second game.
Great idea needs some disign fixes.
The ball splits in half, I can put in the remote with or without the Motion plus, I close it up and I just put in my hands thru the wrist strap and I'm ready for fun. I can access all the buttons on the ball so this is excellent I don't have to remove the remote from the ball to go thru the menu, it's well designed!
It also comes with inserts, I never use those, neither my kids. I don't know why they come included.
Pros: It's better than using the Wii remote as it simulates actual bowling.
Cons: It's a pain to take off the plastic sleeve on the Wii remote.
The ball is a lot lighter than an actual bowling ball, but this may not necessarily be a con.
Overall: It is worth the entertainment value for an avid bowler considering the price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this wii bowling ball for the residents to use at a retirement home. They absolutely love it!! Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Love the bowling ball! the b button is placed kind of weird but other than that it's perfectPublished 6 months ago by Trey Carter
I wish the B Button was on both sides of the top holes. For a left hander the button is control by your baby finger. Not good.Published 6 months ago by TXRVer
Room maye is blind, so i bought in hopes it would help him play again and it works! He is so happy he cried!Published 10 months ago by Nightmare