Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 41 reviews
on November 13, 2014
Works as it should. My son is happily playing on his Wii. He's always wanted to play the Nintendo 64 Zelda games on his Wii, and now he can. You have to download the games virtually, on the Wii website, but it's worth is to see how much fun he's having. The price for 2 controllers had me worried that they would be junk...but so far, they are working fine. That makes them a great deal to me. Well worth every penny, considering the cost of one name brand controller, even if they don't last forever, I can afford to buy a couple more...and if I do have to buy more, I still won't have spent as much as ONE Nintendo controller costs.
on April 1, 2014
My kids were begging me for these. Finally caved and definitely worth it! Great value as a two pack. I didnt realize they work in conjunction with regular remote. Awesome!!!
on December 24, 2014
These are the best controllers out there for the original wii. That doesn't mean they're good, especially when you're used to xbox or playstation controllers. They don't even work with Super Mario Wii.
on May 10, 2014
I bought the two pack because my husband and I recently bought the wii u, but bought a few wii games, like a childhood favorite Kirby 64. You can't play it without these, and I got these instead of the Nintendo brand ones, and was a little disappointment on arrival. One of them, I'm pretty sure the black one, had one of the top buttons pressed in and stuck. I had to take it apart to fix it. Now it's not a big deal, but was upset I had to fix it.
on May 10, 2014
It's true from other reviews that there are scratches on these, but they are so minor that I had to put the controllers under light in order to see them. The analog sticks and the buttons feel fine, but the start, select, and home don't feel good (Which isn't a big deal) and the d-pad isn't too good. That being said, this is a great deal if you're willing to overlook some minor flaws it has.
on December 30, 2014
The controllers are light weight, but well made. They work perfectly. There were two things that made me give them a 5 instead of a 4: the shipping was phenomenal, arriving two days before the quoted day, and the second was these are non-existent in my area, but were available through Amazon quickly, and at a great price.
on December 12, 2015
Works with Wii and Wii U. They are not the bet of quality, but they were cheap. The trigger buttons are kind of sticky. They both broke in about 4 months. Works well mostly as a controller for friends when they come over.
on May 22, 2014
cord was pulled out by a 3 year old with little effory. the joysticks have a delay and even dont register sometimes. spend the extra $10 and get the better quality remote.
on March 1, 2014
Playable, buttons work, but the pad and joysticks tend to glitch each other now and then. For those who play games requiring precise input, I wouldn't recommend this brand.
on March 1, 2015
Tested both controllers on a few levels of Starfox for wii. Both controllers worked fine. The controllers themselves are knock-offs and I can hear a little bit of rattling coming from the inside. Wouldn't recommend but they're alright.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.