FREE Shipping. Details
+ $4.15 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Controller comes in two stylish colors to match your Wii console: black and white
- Blends design elements from classic Nintendo controllers with modern ergonomic features
- Ergonomic grip allows for player comfort during long play sessions while additional row of shoulder buttons expands on control options in-game
- By plugging into a Wii Remote players experience near wireless freedom
- Compatible with more than 460 Wii, WiiWare and Virtual Console games
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Simple. Intuitive. Easy to use. The Classic Controller Pro is designed to work together with the Wii Remote controller on the Wii video game system. Created for accessibility and comfort, the Classic Controller Pro blends design elements from game systems such as the NES, Super NES, and Nintendo 64 providing seamless play control for a wide range of games. The Classic Controller Pro is primarily used for playing Virtual Console games on the Wii Shop Channel (not compatible with Nintendo GameCube games). Also look on the back of Wii Game Disc packaging to see which games use the Classic Controller Pro.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Symmetrical dual analog sticks allow the D-Pad to be on the side it needs to be for navigating menus and playing retro games
- Four shoulder buttons
- Grip improves on the Gamecube controller's already ergonomic shape. Extremely comfortable.
- Wire is on the top, not the bottom like the original Classic Controller
- Analog sticks are spaced farther apart than on the original Classic Controller
- Drains the Wii Remote's batteries while still inconveniencing you with wires
- No triggers (Gamecube controller's triggers are still my favorite triggers to this day)
- Analog sticks have 8-directional base like the Gamecube controller, annoying for 3rd person RPGs.
- No rumble
- The top R and L buttons are difficult not comfortable to press, like the Gamecube or Xbox 360 controllers
- I really liked the Gamecube controller's four face buttons desgin. It's a shame they opted for the more traditional diamond layout but it makes sense for the retro games that the original Classic Controller was designed for.
Overall this is definitely one of the most comfortable controllers I've ever had. I really hope that with the Wii U they rerelease this controller with Bluetooth, rechargable batteries, rumble, triggers, and circular analog sticks. At that point it would definitely become my favorite controller of all time.
Great piece of equipment overall.
Well I was wrong, this plugs directly into the Wii controller. Not a big deal I guess, but honestly you are better off just buying a gamecube controller. They are cheaper (used), and can be used as a second players controller on certain games.
I am not going to give this product a low rating because I failed to do complete research beforehand. It's not fair that other people here did that, and anyone reading this review now has the knowledge so don't make that mistake.
To end this review, I want to comment on how great the controller feels. I grew up playing SNES and N64, and this controller basically fuses those two together. It feels great on the hands similar to how an Xbox 360 controller feels. Just feels right.