Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Wii Console with Mario Kart Wii Bundle - White (Renewed)
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. See terms here.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Included accessories - The Wii Remote controller is easy to use.
- Games - Experience hundreds of games for the Wii console
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Nintendo Wii Console, White (Renewed)
Nintendo Wii Console, White RVL-101 (NEWEST MODEL)
Wii with Wii Sports Game - White
Nintendo Wii Console with Wii Sports (Renewed)
|Sold By||RetroRefresh||DealTavern USA||arrow-media||Voomwa||RetroRefresh|
|Item Dimensions||16.00 x 6.00 x 18.00 inches||8.50 x 1.75 x 6.25 inches||8.50 x 1.75 x 6.25 inches||15.00 x 10.00 x 5.50 inches||15.00 x 10.00 x 4.50 inches|
|Platform||Nintendo Wii||Nintendo Wii||Nintendo Wii||Nintendo Wii||Nintendo Wii|
What is Amazon Renewed?
Guaranteed by Amazon
Better for the Planet
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit: they are making me pay for shipping
I now have to pay to return a faulty device? Feeling ripped off.