Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 29, 2017
The console was great - works perfectly. The MarioKart CD does not work at all. My son has mainly played super mario brothers on it and so today was the first time he tried MarioKart. I don't know how to contact the seller, but am hoping something can be worked out.
11 comment|Report abuse
on April 16, 2012
I've owned my Mario Kart Bundle Wii for about a year now and it has been and still does, continue to be an awesome experience. This was the pinnacle of Nintendo service. There never has been and never again will be a better deal for the Wii. Good thing this was my first Wii purchase lol. The Super Mario Bros Bundle (Black) came close, too bad it couldn't play GameCube discs. This is the newest Wii able to play GameCube discs and comes with a Wii wheel and Mario Kart, you CAN'T beat that, not for the price. When I bought mines it costed me about $149. I see the price is rising, and not available for Prime anymore. It's a shame. The system works great, feels sturdy (even though it doesn't at first, it does when you get used to it). I had a blast opening up my Wii and instantly going online and racing others around the world in my favourite kart game of all time. If you're ever going to buy a Wii, be sure to get THIS bundle. If you want a fully hackable one, be sure to get the 2006 white Wii. Don't confuse it with the 2010 White version that fixed the exploit in boot2. If you don't support hacking however, this is the way to go. It's a bargain.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on May 15, 2011
Nintendo dropped the price of their console to $149.99. The previous console package included Wii Sports and Sports Resort, and these have been replaced with Mario Kart and a Wii Wheel. Nintendo also rolled out a line of popular titles for $19.99. The titles include Nintendo Selects: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess,Nintendo Selects: Animal Crossing: City Folk,Nintendo Selects: Mario Super Sluggers and Nintendo Selects: Wii Sports. All of these titles are very good.

This happened on May 15th. The question is, all three systems are out and have motion-based gaming. Which console is best to purchase now?

I say Nintendo is an amazing system and still a notch above the rest, especially given the price drop.

Why? One reason is games. Nintendo has games that appeal to children, teens and even older folks (I'll get into that later). I have an Xbox 360 and PS3, but I find myself playing Wii more. Why you ask? I love my Xbox 360 for Halo/Modern Warfare and other FPS games. That said, when playing games with a group, Wii wins hands down. From racing Mario, Luigi and friends in Mario Kart to battling with Marth and Link in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Nintendo has cornered the market on group-friendly games. Plus, Nintendo has many of the same FPS like Call of Duty: Black Ops geared towards older gamers that the PS3 and 360 have. To top it off, Nintendo has accessories like the Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board that not only integrate gaming and exercise, but make it fun and user-friendly from 5 years of age on up.

Side-story: I bought the Wii for my parents who are in their early 50s. They thought it was a gag gift. A few days after I bought the gift I got a call, "You're father and I have taken up tennis and we love it!" I thought she was referring to playing tennis with a physical racket, they were referring to Wii Sports.

Who has the best motion-based system? Nintendo's revolutionary motion-based gaming was first to market. Now 360 and PS3 have motion-based gaming as well. All are impressive, especially the Kinect for 360. However, neither the 360 nor PS3 have a great number of games that use their motion-sensor equipment. Nintendo on the other hand has been out for years and has a huge number of games that are motion-based. Buy Nintendo for an established motion-based gaming library.

Graphics? PS3 and 360 win this hands down. Wii graphics are not superior to the 360 and the PS3. However, a visually beautiful/realistic game does not equate to being a fun game. When you are racing at top speed in Mario Kart, you are not paying attention to how realistic the environment is on the side of the road, you are trying to shoot your opponent off the road. Fun games make you pay attention to gameplay, not graphics and Wii does this.

Nintendo is a great system and at $149.99, this is a great entry point. Be sure to buy an additional Official Nintendo Wii Wheel (Mario Kart for 1 isn't as much fun without two players). You'll also want to buy another Wii Remote Plus - Black and Wii Nunchuk Controller - Black controller. The system only comes with one set in the box. Take a look at the titles that were reduced to $19.99. You can't go wrong with any of these games.

Hope this was helpful, have fun gaming!
674 helpful votes
675 helpful votes
3737 comments|Report abuse
on March 11, 2017
I just recieved my wii consul with remote with sensor and with numb chuck included wires........ but i did not recive my wheel or the game i ordered this for my son and he cant even play it because its missing the game and the wheel! NOT TO HAPPY
on April 7, 2017
This game is sooo fun! Classic Mario and friends, all racing or battling it out in a great variety of race tracks ad arenas.
on December 15, 2015
Not at all happy with the product that was received. The Wii was to come on December 2nd, did not receive until December 15th. The package was damaged, and Mario Kart was not included. Not happy.
3 helpful votes
on November 15, 2017
Condition is very used not very good. The yellow & red ends were chewed on, had to perform surgery to unbend it. The plug prong was bent. Game case broken & cracked. Dirt in every crevice. Trusted sellers high rating. Disappointed for what I spent. Only positive was fast shipment :(
11 comment|Report abuse
on February 16, 2017
Stopped working within one month, waste of money.
on October 13, 2011
This is our 2nd Wii as we bought one last year but was stolen. We tried it out last night as this will be Xmas gift to the kids but wanted to make sure it worked. My husband, who is not the gamer at all, and I were having so much fun with this and we love the new controllers with the remote plus built in. They should have done that in the first place.

Plus love the deals they keep having. Its a great product and its definitely fun for Everyone.
on December 25, 2014
The unit came with no power cord and no cord to connect to the tv, also without the Mario Cart, I purchased the cords separately to allow my disappointed children to play with their gift. I'm Very disappointed. Also, game only plays in black and white.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.