Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Prophets of Rage PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 286 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 381 reviews
on October 10, 2016
Great charging pad. Just lay the Wii remote on the lit up outline and once indicated it's charging. No cradles to mess with. Key product features include:
An Officially licensed Energizer product, so you know its quality.
• Compatible with Nintendo's Silicone Jacket and Wii Motion Plus.
• Comes with 2 rechargeable battery packs!
• Saves you money that you were previously spending on conventional batteries.
• Easy to read lit indicator lets you know when it's done charging.
on September 27, 2013
This charger replaces a two-station Memorex charger that gave me problems. I wanted this one due to the induction charging, so we could charge the remotes without having to remove the silicone sleeve. Fortunately, this charger can do so--the Memorex could never penetrate even thin silicone sleeves. Normally, when charging these remotes without a sleeve, there is a magnetic spot you can feel where the remote begins charging at. You cannot feel this with the thick silicone sleeve in place, but once you move the remote around, you can find that sweet spot where it will charge.

Battery life is still less than with even a cheaper pair of alkaline AA batteries though. There are times when a marathon play session in a game like Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (which uses the battery-draining Motion Plus feature in the remote) will drain the remote after four or five hours. I do not know if this is the expected lifespan of the battery, or if I just got an older package where the batteries may have sat for a couple of years before being sold. For most other purposes though, there is no issue.
on June 26, 2012
This is a good item but, it was difficult to find replacement batteries. I went to Energizer.com and called the 800 number. I was transferred at least 4 times but the reps were very helpful and once I reached the right dept I was very pleased. The rep took my information and they are sending me replacement batteries free of charge. If you need replacement batteries call: 1-800-331-3844 Website:[...] hope this helps someone.
2020 comments| 145 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 4, 2010
This charger is awesome. I have a 2-charger version of the upright nyko brand one. It works well enough but you have to take off those sleeves and numchucks/motion plus accessories to charge. This inductive charger makes life much simpler, you just drop the controller on the charger and it will charge just fine no matter what accessories are attached!
Unlike the upright charger I have as well, this charger lays flat and actually fits in the cupboard I keep my Wii in. The upright one is too tall with the chargers on it so I have to keep it out in the open, it's not the most eye-friendly device either. The energizer flat panel has a sleek look to it that I wouldn't mind keeping it in the open, but it's a lot nicer that I can keep it away with the rest of the electronics - it's small profile makes this charger far more versatile than the competition.
The thing seems to charge really quick, I play a lot of Wii and have never come back to find a remote with the charging light still on. The remotes are normally warm/hot to touch, so I'm sure they did charge, but that is only an issue for a minute or two.
My favorite feature with this charging system is that the battery packs (included! unlike the competition) don't get hurt if they are not allowed to fully charge. I've never needed to grab one before it was done, but it's comforting to know that if I need to get a game in I always have the opportunity to do so without having to worry about my batteries being worse off in a week or two.
Overall I'm thoroughly satisfied with my choice of charger system, I wouldn't advise going any other way.
on January 27, 2016
Work Amazing. I have this for over a year and it still works perfectly. haven't change more batteries since I bought it. it works perfectly and it event charges them when they have the silicon cover. this is one of the best buys I have ever done for my Wii.!
on February 25, 2013
I was a bit worried before buying this item... Some reviews mentioned the unit stopping to work after a few times. Some others mentioned the Batteries not being able to last more than a couple of weeks or months... None of this has been experienced by me so far... In fact, after a couple of months, I bought another unit in order to have my four Wii Remotes loaded with this rechargeable battery packs... The wireless Induction charging system is a great way of not getting into trouble with more cables and wires in your living room. Its look also makes it perfect to not really stand out among the other things you might have in your entertainment room.

In a few words I think it is a great purchase (the reason why I Didn't give it five stars is because I don't know how long it is going to last, and another reason is that I dislike the fact that energizer also produced a bigger version for powering-up and recharging four Wii Remotes at once, but it is ridiculously expensive as compared to this two control ones)
on September 28, 2016
It was a warehouse deal, supposed to have an open package with all contents new. Turns out somebody else had returned it with their old batteries in it. The batteries were clearly used and dirty, I returned the product.
on April 14, 2014
I gave this a 5star rating because it works well, much like the other model of this Energizer charging unit, which I actually prefer. The latter mentioned one works by sitting the controllers into a cradle, while this one is a sit-on, with help of a little magnet that grabs the controller in place. It claims it works with the gloves on them, which it does, but not for the magnet guide feature unfortunately. Overall, this line of products is amazing and I am surprised that it has not gotten more attention. They really do pay for themselves in a matter of couple of months, depending on how much you play the Wii, but more importantly, really work well in terms of battery quality.
on May 9, 2014
this product is not going to last a life time but it definitely lasted long enough to make it worth the cost and i maybe responsible for its death because when i moved it was over a year before it made it out of the box and back on the television with the other gear... on its own i know the first one lasted at least 5 years.... and when it went into the box there were no problems.... now with this second unit i am just as please... it lights up red when the device is not fully charged and green when it is.... it is very easy to see the difference... this ease also lets you know that it is positioned correctly for charging... it does not take forever to charge.... i cant give you an exact amount but what i can say is that i have personally recharged 3 times in one day.... it was a party
on April 13, 2012
I ordered this regardless of some negative comments about it. I find that if the batteries don't hold up, as some reviewers say, just buy some rechargeable batteries that work better. It is so convenient to charge the Wii-mote by just placing it on the charging pad. I love to pick up those Wii-mote and not have to be concerned about the remaining battery power level. I think you will be happy buying this and the price is very reasonable as well. You simply can't go wrong! I was so excited with this purchase and the concept of it's conveniece, I had to buy one for my best friend also. Oh, the rechargeable batteries sit a bit higher than regular batties so they include two black and two white Wii-mote battery compartment covers that allow their rechargeable batteries to fit. You would never know you had a different back cover as the replacement covers appear exactly like the original covers on the outside of the Wii-mote.