Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 48 reviews
on January 5, 2011
The paint brush is pretty cool to have just because it represents the game. However, if the controls could be reversed on the thinner/paint, that would be better. The paint brush controls the thinner and the wii controller does the paint. Wish there was a way to switch it so the paint brush throws the paint. Other than that, the controller works great and after getting used to moving Mickey around with the control stick, the game is a lot of fun.
on October 2, 2013
This nunchuk was such a surprise when I opened the package, but I love it. It is well-made and makes the interaction with Epic Mickey so much more fun! The newer versions light up and that is all I wish this original would have done, but aside from that I am so glad I opened this fun gift on my birthday!

This controller is definitely fun for all ages!
on June 5, 2012
Love Epic Mickey so much and can't wait for Epic Mickey: Power of Two. I;m on my third time playing it and as a true Epic Mickey Fan, I needed the nunchuk to enhance my gamin experience. I have also ordered the Epic Mickey Paintbrush and Thinner pack to pair with my Paintbrush nunchuk for the ultimate out and in game experience!
on December 28, 2015
Bought for a older and she loved it. Works as would be expected but the design makes it a just fun for the Disney Mickey fan.
on July 12, 2016
I bought this as a gift and the person loves it.
on February 18, 2014
Don't like that every accessory to the Wii games comes with a substantial cost. Parts like this should come with the game program which is worthless without the parts.
on May 8, 2015
Didn't last that long, until it broke. It lasted maybe a few months.
on December 28, 2011
I bought this for my 5-year-old nephew to go along with the Wii Epic Mickey game and he loved it! It works great with the Wii remote and allows kids to get creative.
on April 30, 2013
whats not to love, I use this with all of my wii games lol, the condition is great and I saved so much on this item.
on January 7, 2013
My grandson loves it and uses it all the time when playing Epic Mickey. Would recommend this product and buy it again as a gift.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question