Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 151 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 158 reviews
on March 26, 2017
My daughter gave me her Wii along with the Wii Fit balance board. Being new to Wii and not knowing if I would like it, I ordered the Wii Fit CD used. I bought it at a good price, and it arrived in very good condition. I have only used it once, but I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to using it on a regular basis.
on July 8, 2015
I originally had the Wii Fit Plus and was extremely happy with it. I always left it in the Wii, and unfortunately, during a storm, the disc was wiped. This was my first mistake. I quickly ordered a replacement; however, when I loaded the disc, I realized I bought the Wii Fit instead of the Wii Fit Plus. This was my second mistake. I am rating this as five stars, because if I didn't know about the additional features on the Wii Fit Plus, I would be perfectly content with this. It is well worth the additional $$$ for the Wii Fit Plus, and if I ever need another disc, I will make sure I order the correct one.
on July 26, 2017
Just a replacement game I love my Wii and this was a previously used game that wad delivered in good condition, game is in good working condition, will purchase more.
on May 29, 2017
bought as a replacement. Like new
on March 16, 2017
This was a good buy and I gave it as a gift.
on June 16, 2017
Great workout.
on August 17, 2017
Great
on March 22, 2017
Fast delivery, works great. Thank you!
on July 28, 2016
Great Game! Loved the price and my kids have now turned in to Yoga fans. It's funny to watch my 8 year old doing downward dog and plank poses. The games are even more fun. Our favorites are the marbles and the hoola hoops. So many fun things and I sweat when I play for even just 15 minutes. It keeps track of your progress and you win new bonus moves and games when you score good, learn moves, and do enough time of exercise. It's an old game but still fun. Seller was great in shipping and packaging and condition was great. Thanks!
on July 10, 2015
We have had this game in the past and I was worried that when I bought it there would be a lot of scratches but it had barely any. It was pretty much brand new. Definitely recommend this company to anyone.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.