Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 62 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 79 reviews
on June 6, 2014
My daughter is in a swim team and they do dry lands before practices. One day she says she lost her yoga mats at the pool so I ordered these as a replacement. Next day, she finds her original mats at the lost and found so instead of returning it, I decided to use it for my yoga and stretching.

The mats are bit thinner than higher priced ones but it does exactly same function as thicker mats (like providing traction). Because it is thinner, I think this might not last as long as higher priced ones but I usually end up getting new mats because of smell of sweat and mildew, rather than of tear after months of use in the pool anyway. For $5.99, this is a great value.
on March 17, 2014
I don't own a Wii but I did order this product for exercise purposes. I gave it five stars based on what I expected. I ordered on 3/13 & My Orders summaries says to "Guaranteed" delivery on the 15th. I literally got it @ 1230 PM on 3/17. despite the lateness, I'm satisfied.
if you're wondering if this has excellent padding then spend a little more $$$ to get it.
this is an inexpensive way to keep your game board from scratching your floors or to have something to lie on while you do "light" exercises.
on February 25, 2014
We created a space where the family could practice yoga. You don't realize how expensive some of the mats can get. Four add up and since I wasn't sure how used they would be I went for the frugal approach. I wasn't disappointed. They are what you see and although they came folded instead of rolled, which meant they had some wrinkles in them initially, I was not disappointed at all.
on December 3, 2008
I haven't had any problems with ripping, tearing or holes - this mat has held up just fine for the past several months of use, and it's perfect for what I use it for: playing my Wii Fit and occasionally doing regular yoga. But it's just not worth the price when you can get a similar mat for $10.

It's comfortable if you're using it on a carpet, but for hard surfaces I'd highly recommend finding something with more padding, as this mat is only about 1cm thick.
Much like a thin yoga mat, my wife refused to use her beloved yoga mats for this purpose and we needed something to go on our hardwood flooring under the board. This mat served that purpose to a tee, and it is very inexpensive and we got it with free shipping. No hassle, no problem, no slippage anymore. Does what it should do.
on January 1, 2010
I have it on wood floors and it keeps the balance board from making any fine scratches if it slides. its not very thick but it has good cushioning. Ive read other reviews saying that this is priced at $20 but I only paid $5.99 and with prime got 2 day shipping for free. For $20, i'd shop around.
on February 15, 2010
I don't know why some people giving reviews are complaining of a high price. I paid just $5.99 and with my Amazon Prime membership I got free 2-day shipping. Works great with the balance board. I have hard wood floors and was sliding all over. We also use this with our Tony Hawk Ride Game, and that works great as well.
on March 4, 2010
While the wii balance board does stay on the mat, the mat slides all over the place..I'm going to have to buy another mat.
on February 4, 2015
This is the exact same as any other yoga mat, but it's only a few dollars. It does what you would expect any yoga mat to do. It's pretty thin, so I would only advise it for use on carpet.
on October 18, 2014
Don't waste your money on this, I bought it and ended up buying a better quality one. It's more like styrofoam than yoga mat material. Might as well spend a little more money on a better quality one.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.