Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wii Fit Game with Balance Board
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on May 22, 2008
I just received my Wii Fit yesterday and wanted to post my comments. The Wii fit is pretty sturdy but seems just a little small. My size 10 foot goes from back to front with no space at all. The games are fun but seem pretty difficult for a guy like me who according to the Wii must trip a lot when I walk. Overall I think the Wii Fit is a Hit. My whole family will be using it and I don't think you will grow tired. My wife had 4 Hula Hoops going on her first try yesterday. If the platform was a little bigger and you could plug in 2 Fits to work out side by side it would be 5 stars.

[...]
on September 25, 2008
I missed the first round of Wii Fit availability in May, so I signed up for amazon.com's Text notice. The first two times I got a text message on my cell phone, I didn't respond fast enough, but the third time was a charm. I just replied "buyfit" and it posted to my account. Hurray! I was really looking forward to it after all I had read about it.

It has not disappointed me. I am 36, on the computer all day at work, and although I used to be a regular at the fitness center and stayed in good shape, my physical fitness regime totally fell apart after my 2nd child (now 3 years old). I have a treadmill which I like, but it doesn't do anything for my upper body or other muscles. After years of neglecting many muscles, I finally feel like I am getting stronger and more energetic again. I am looking forward to losing weight, but mostly I am glad that I feel healthier. Evidently I do still have muscles in my shoulders and arms! :)

I've never done yoga before so that's new to me; it's harder than I expected. I really enjoy the strength training exercises -- I love having a personal trainer, and I really like that I have to focus on keeping my balance during many of the exercises. It makes it more of a challenge and I like the competetiveness of trying to beat my previous score. The aerobics are really fun - love the running game. Even though it's running place, the scenery is fun. There is a 2-person running game, and my 3-year-old and 8-year-old both like to race me. I really like the aerobic step too. The balance games are fantastic. Really tough until you get the hang of it. My balance has improved a lot since I started 4 weeks ago.

My 8-year-old is very into using the Wii Fit. I've never been one to let her play video games, but with the Wii Fit it's all exercise, and we have fun competing against each other and trying to beat each other's high scores. I don't feel at all bad about letting her spend time doing the Wii Fit games and exercises.

I can't say enough good things about it, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what they come out with to top Wii Fit!
on November 26, 2009
Somebody had told me before or, it was stated somewhere that you could not use two boards at the same time, only one and then you take turns, so my neighbours ended up with a new board as Christmas gift...
on January 15, 2016
Bet price! fast shipping. Years of use!
on February 16, 2016
Fast shipping and unit is as described.
on June 17, 2015
quit working after like 5 uses dont buy
on May 26, 2008
Got the Wii a few months ago, but until we got the Wii Fit, did not really use it much. The Wii Fit got us up using the system and gettign lots of excercise. Deffinately a lot of fun!
on October 23, 2013
Ordered the wii fit and balance board and the only thing I got was the wii fit game contacted the seller about this and all
I got was a run around .. Not happy at all .. If a item say wii fit and balance board isn't that what you are expecting when the order
comes in but according to the seller (through Amazon ) that's not the case all they want is the money and to screw the buyer..
on May 31, 2008
If I could give it 10 stars I would! I am not a "gamer" at all. So the lack of graphics and killing doesn't bother me at all. I am so happy that I bought the Wii and the Wii Fit.
on October 28, 2014
Just as advertised. Great product!