Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Color: Red|Edition: Super Mario Bros. Bundle|Change
Price:$499.99 - $799.95

Showing 1-10 of 257 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 424 reviews
on May 11, 2011
This is the first gaming system I have owned since I had a super nintendo as a kid. I would say this is a great system for anyone looking to play party games, or other fun interactive games. If you are looking for a graphics heavy system, the Wii is not for you. I personally do not need really great animations to enjoy games, and it's not like the Wii has watered down graphics or anything so I think they look fine. What I love about the Wii is all of the options you have when playing, all of the different motions different games encorporate. If you are looking to buy a Wii and you loved super mario brothers, this is the Wii for you! It has built in wifi so that is a great feature I love.
on June 7, 2015
I bought my wii over a year ago and it still works great!!! Amazon rocks!! And kudos to the dude I bought it from! Very very cool!
on December 30, 2010
The Wii is a great console. It is solid, installs easily and, best of all, makes everyone move while playing video games. This particular RED edition is really cool, and we love the red control. Our disappointment comes with the fact that Nintendo seems not to sell the RED remote control as a separate item, so we had to buy a white one to allow more than one player.

I am kind of geeky, so I could not wait to try the Wii's wireless connectivity. I did it manually, since our home wireless network uses some security features such as encryption, disabled SSID broadcast and MAC filtering. The Wii connected without any hiccup and we went ahead and try the Wii weather channel, and added Netflix, which is working flawlessly.

The Super Mario Bros. Wii edition is really a re-making of the original game with some Wii tweaks, mainly shaking your control to do some movements, or tilting it to position a balancing bar, platform or floor section where Mario and company can walk on. In any case, my 6-year-old twins loved it! and that was our main reason to buy this edition. Our teenagers like it too, so that was an extra.

We all love Wii Sports, but my 7-year-old daughter beats me at bowling.
on December 27, 2010
My entire family came for Christmas and we played all day. My only problem is that we need more remotes. We tried the Michael Jackson Experience and it is by far the best game I purchased. We were all so tired but laughing. Wii Play was "OK" my 9-year old grandson played that. We tried a few dances on Just Dance 2, it was "alright". Wii sports is fun also. We had a great day with a great game system. Everyone should try the Michael Jackson Experience...the dances are kinda hard but its soooo much fun!!!!!
on December 27, 2010
Bought the red wii, mario brothers is excellent it has the same play style I had with the original nintendo back in the day with much better graphics and added features.

The sports games are interesting in the wii sports game, I would like to see a better boxing game but it is pretty good for a multi game disc.

Only problem I have is with the shooting games like house of the Dead, I have to be 12'away from my 65" tv to get the gun to be more accurate.

Overall it's a great gaming system especially for younger and elderly since you can get some exercise and Wii doesn't have the enormous price tag as some of the other gaming systems. Also, Wii games are more pickup and play rather than read the book to be able to enjoy. I am looking forward to getting the netflicks video streaming options through the Wii wireless internet.
on January 2, 2011
The Red Wii bundle is totally the way to go for anyone looking to purchase their first Wii. Super Mario Bros Wii is a perfect update of the 8-bit classic. Along with Mario is Luigi and 2 Toadies, which can make for a fun-filled chaotic 4-way mass adventure! The graphics are crisp and the power-ups are totally suited for specific worlds, making the gameplay fast and exciting. Wii Sports is also included. This game is perfect for playing with friends, pitting you against each other in a real-time contest of speed and strategy. Great for kids, too. They'll be hopping around the living room for hours. Just make sure all breakables are safely hidden away!
on November 19, 2014
Wii bundle, love it. Even when we don't use it for the games, it connects to our internet for YouTube and such--so we can view Youtube ( fav. tv shows, how to's and more) on the tv. Awesome.
on December 9, 2016
This Iconic Wii was one of the best consoles of my childhood. Performed great, presentation was great. It was not until about one and a half year's went by that it had trouble reading the games that I put in it. Overall, I would still recommended.
on November 27, 2010
I just order a red wii bundle for my sister and it just took two day to get to my house.I opened and was amased on how nice this console looks I played the new super mario game for a litle bit and its so fun I didnt wanted to put it away Also i like it so much I had to order a second one Im a game pro and i give this game 5 stars and the console

I recomende everyone to purchase from amazon itself because they are so good on anny defects or isues that the item could have that they will send a label for return but to return its hily not likely amazon number 1
on December 22, 2010
The price on this Wii bundle was so great I jumped on it immediately. I have been wanting this Wii machine for some time but the price was way too much for me.
I got it as a family Christmas present, but I did try it out before wrapping and putting under the tree. It comes with Marios Bros game and Sports game.
I only tried the bowling game and oh man what a ton of fun !!!! I needed something fun to do so I get out of my chair and move. By gum this is the thing
that will do that. This sport disc is so much fun I really do see myself playing it every day and when I get tired of bowling, I got other sport games to play.
I can hardly wait for Dec 25, 2010 so I get to play with this again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.