Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on October 18, 2012
We got this kart for my son's 3rd birthday, and he absolutely loves it. However, it is not very durable. He didn't mistreat it, but within 2 weeks it had 2 leaks. It did come w/ a patch kit that we used, but the patch did not hold. I purchased another one for him because he loved it so much, and again, within 2 weeks it had multiple air leaks. It's not repairable now, and I'm not going to purchase a third!
on December 29, 2010
I read the reviews and decided to try them anyway. For 48 hours they were both my kids favorite christmas present. It couldn't have been any better. BUTTTTT they both ripped on the seam within 48 hours. BOTH of them. My kids were'nt pouncing on them either. Now they are sad because I don't see the point in replacing them.
I should have listened to the reviews. And the company should listen to ALL the same complaints.
on December 14, 2012
the first one came already apart at the seams from the box. we returned it with no problem for exchange. the second one burst at the seams within 2 days. we also had purchased a green one for the little 4 yr old to play also and it burst within 1 day of the others. this is a poorly made product. sent them all back for refund which hasnt been credited yet.
3 OUT OF 3 WERE BAD
BAD PRODUCT REPLACED AND THEN RETURNED 3 OF THEM BURST IN A MATTER OF A FEW DAY ONE WAS RECIEVED THAT WAY
on November 30, 2011
I purchased two of these carts, the green one and the red because they stated they hold up to 300 pounds. But once I received the karts clearly listed on the boxes it says only supports up to 250. I paid more for the green and red because of this feature. I would have purchased the cheaper one, which is the white for that matter. Not impressed with the false information at all!
on March 28, 2016
This thing broke instantly. I tossed it. The steering wheel is made of the cheapest plastic.
on December 4, 2012
I purchased this for my 4 year old son to accompany his Mario Kart Wii. He loves the game, and the inflatable - but it popped on the 2nd day of using it. Not durable, but luckily he still uses it even though the body is flattened.
on February 18, 2013
Great looking and fun for the kids but it fell apart within 3 weeks. The controller holder broke on one Kart and the wheels broke on the other Kart.
on November 26, 2012
Got this for my grandson cause he loves playing Mario Kart on his Wii. This is easy to blow up. Great car

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.