Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 537 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 620 reviews
on September 5, 2016
Game holds up well and works on either the Wii or Wii U system. This game is better played with your friends for added enjoyment. Unfortunately had to return this copy as I have duplicates.
on June 11, 2017
Just a fun game for the whole family. Me, my 11 year old daughter and my mom had a blast playing it. The kind of games that made the Wii famous.
on December 5, 2012
Like all Wii games this one is not for the "hardcore gamer". As you would expect from Nintendo games, this offers loads of addicting fun. Has plenty of different sports and offers something for everyone. Even if you think, "I won't play that" you end up giving it a try and there goes half the day.

Should I buy it you ask....it's worth it at full price so at a discount it is a MUST BUY!

Any cons? Some of the games aren't as exciting as others. Also, some of the games aren't true simulations of the actual sports but if you're looking for that then get of the couch you lazy < expletive >!!!
on November 29, 2016
When i first purchased it i expected ut to be more like wii sport, so that it would motivate me to move around more. Some of the games actually require staying still.

However, i can write that off as me not paying close enough attention to the description. The games are adequately fun and they are good to kill some time.
on August 3, 2016
Awesome and fun to play. Good for the kids and adults. I'm glad I have another Wii game that I can continue to use my avatar.
on October 14, 2013
I thought that Wii Play was just ok, it's a lot like the disc you get with the system, it would be great for young kids, but as far as adults go, i thought it was weak, the only game i thought that was worth while was the new duck hunt. Im not a huge video game player and was looking for something my boyfriend and i could play together. we have more fun playing mario kart. don't waste you money on this unless you have kids.
on February 7, 2015
My family and I love Wii Play. Has many games that can be mastered by the youngest in the family :) We have hours of fun playing these 9 games.
These games are not difficult to master but at the same time are very addicting and hard to put down. Great addition to our Wii library !!!!
on March 9, 2010
This game comes with a new controller so if your considering buying you'd be better off just buying a new controller. Its fun, simple, and enjoyable for the whole family. The games are entertaining and meant to be played in moderation because they do get boring after a while. I'd say the whole point of this game is just to have something to do when your friends are over. Although the Tanks game is extremely challenging. I can't really say anything bad about this game other than its a party game. So, have fun!
on December 29, 2015
This is lots of fun with many games on it. It keeps my family entertained for hours... as long as the Wii remote batteries are charged up ;)!
on June 6, 2014
Great game for everyone! My niece (7) and my father (60) are obsessed with the air hockey game! They legitimately play for hours! Some of the games are difficult/confusing (like the cow race -wtf?!-), but there are enough options to entertain even the oldest/youngest and least tech-savvy person in your household.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.