Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 534 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 619 reviews
on November 8, 2014
Talk about having fun at night when everyone has gone to bed and you're not tired. I have to admit that these games are so much fun that when I get home from work I will sit and play these games just to see how high of a score I can get before i go to bed. It's hard to try and beat your previous score knowing that you only have about a few minutes before you need to go to bed. I love how these games keep you thinking which way will Guarantee the best success in getting the high score.
on September 5, 2016
Game holds up well and works on either the Wii or Wii U system. This game is better played with your friends for added enjoyment. Unfortunately had to return this copy as I have duplicates.
on June 11, 2017
Just a fun game for the whole family. Me, my 11 year old daughter and my mom had a blast playing it. The kind of games that made the Wii famous.
on December 5, 2012
Like all Wii games this one is not for the "hardcore gamer". As you would expect from Nintendo games, this offers loads of addicting fun. Has plenty of different sports and offers something for everyone. Even if you think, "I won't play that" you end up giving it a try and there goes half the day.

Should I buy it you ask....it's worth it at full price so at a discount it is a MUST BUY!

Any cons? Some of the games aren't as exciting as others. Also, some of the games aren't true simulations of the actual sports but if you're looking for that then get of the couch you lazy < expletive >!!!
on November 29, 2016
When i first purchased it i expected ut to be more like wii sport, so that it would motivate me to move around more. Some of the games actually require staying still.

However, i can write that off as me not paying close enough attention to the description. The games are adequately fun and they are good to kill some time.
on August 3, 2016
Awesome and fun to play. Good for the kids and adults. I'm glad I have another Wii game that I can continue to use my avatar.
on September 30, 2012
If you are a person who likes action games or games with a plot this game is not for you. This game is a bunch of mini games such as pool, fishing, cow riding, and shooting. I ereally like this game because it is a good two player game that also works with one player. It is really fun. My favorite game is cow riding. There is around ten mini games and they are full of fun. This game does require some skill sov i would reccomend this to people ages 8+.
on October 14, 2013
I thought that Wii Play was just ok, it's a lot like the disc you get with the system, it would be great for young kids, but as far as adults go, i thought it was weak, the only game i thought that was worth while was the new duck hunt. Im not a huge video game player and was looking for something my boyfriend and i could play together. we have more fun playing mario kart. don't waste you money on this unless you have kids.
on February 7, 2015
My family and I love Wii Play. Has many games that can be mastered by the youngest in the family :) We have hours of fun playing these 9 games.
These games are not difficult to master but at the same time are very addicting and hard to put down. Great addition to our Wii library !!!!
on March 9, 2010
This game comes with a new controller so if your considering buying you'd be better off just buying a new controller. Its fun, simple, and enjoyable for the whole family. The games are entertaining and meant to be played in moderation because they do get boring after a while. I'd say the whole point of this game is just to have something to do when your friends are over. Although the Tanks game is extremely challenging. I can't really say anything bad about this game other than its a party game. So, have fun!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.