Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wii Racing Wheel GT4 - Red
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on July 18, 2012
I bought a few of these and was disappointed when I realized that the Wii remotes didn't fit... but then I realized that you had to be a little forceful with it and now it works perfectly.. Glad I didn't return it
on April 11, 2012
Works fine for me for Mario Kart and makes the driving feel a lot more intuitive for newbie gamers. I haven't had any connectivity problems while using it, though if you do plan on using your wiimote as a cursor while this is attached, I've found that it can be a little difficult to get the signal to line up properly with the sensor. Still, any game you'd use with the wheel should be operable with the standard button controls as well, so I fail to see how this is much of an issue.
on September 7, 2013
I works well......once you manage to force the controller into it. We play several car games so its not a big deal, but once this controller was in, I won't be taking it out because it was that much of a pain in the butt to get it in.
on October 12, 2011
This is our second wheel for the wii. It is now mostly used by my daughter, at that time she saw it, she wanted it for herself. The color you see now is exactly the pink color that you would see once you get it. The item description is accurate. Most importantly, it is light weight so kids can use it without getting tired so easily. One downside but not a big deal for me is that it is too tight for the remote. You would need an adult force to snug the remote in which means smaller kids wouldn't be able to place the remote in the wheel all by themselves. In addition, my daughter saw the discrepancy between the Nintendo wheel and this wheel. She said the Nintendo wheel's design is nicer, but nothing beats the pink, so no big deal.
on May 24, 2013
The racing wheel works fine and does give you a little more control than just holding the remote. Nothing special about it. Just a piece of plastic that holds the Wii remote to imitate a stirring wheel.
on January 22, 2010
In order to have four racing wheels, I bought this wheel, a two pack of a different brand, along with my purchase of Mario Kart. The two-pack look identical to the Wii wheel, just without the logo, and I like them a little better. However, my oldest son claimed this one because it was blue, and absolutely loves it. Four stars just because I like the 'B' button on the Wii wheel better.
on March 15, 2012
This was a perfect and simple addition to the Wii collection. The easy use, no set up required or batteries!! The item being available for such a great price was a highlight and of course we were sold on the pink. Thank you.
on January 12, 2013
This poduct helps small hands to successfully us the remote control and helps with eye and hand coordination. I recommend this producr and would purchase it again.
on February 10, 2012
Simple wheel for use with the wii. Slight confusion when fitting the wii controller into it. Not as "nice" as the original white wheel. Not as comfortable to hold.
on January 21, 2014
I bought these for my grand daughter and they work great with our WII and I would recommend these for any to buy. I will be getting more

See 1 answered question