Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 189 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 219 reviews
on November 10, 2011
As an oldster, I needed to purchase a WII with some simple games so I could keep up with my grandchildren when the want me to play with them. Love it and my almost 78 year old hubby enjoyed playing it, too. Love Amazon and the products are always first rate!
on January 13, 2016
Love the tennis, golf and bowling. They are really good for those who don't like work out, but would like to lose weight in a fun way. It really works to lose weight and a good entertainment too. I think it is a must have for all those who own a wii. I recommended my mom and sister to have one too and my mom already purchased and liking it too.
on February 22, 2014
Really enjoy this wii game. It is one of the few I would even consider buying. Normally I do not buy video games because they do not hold the attention of the family long enough at the high cost, but this one, gets played over and over and is fun for all ages - the kids and the parents, grandparents, friends, everyone can play together and it is a lot of fun. The games also help with childrens hand and eye coordination which is what I like about the game. I would highly recommend it for anyone looking to get the family and or kids moving together.
on March 11, 2013
I had to buy this game again because I lost the one I previously owned. I missed playing the Mii Tennis and the baseball games. I'm particularly fond of the golf game also. Glad that I was able to replace the missing game. Thanks, Amazon!
on December 29, 2014
This game has seemed to awaken a newfound video game enjoyment for my 42 year old husband---not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing quite yet. My boys ages 6 & 7 both seem to fancy it as well and it's the most exercise they've had since Christmas break began so I suppose that's an added feature :-) I also like that it appeals to all age groups that are coming to our house to visit as it makes game time (at least electronically) more appealing.
on January 1, 2017
Classic game for the wii. This is probably one of my favorite games on the wii..even though I'm not a huge fan of the system. I particularly like the bowling. Great fun with friends and family. It feels super realistic and something fun for the family.
on January 15, 2012
This is one of three games my wife and I bought for our new (used but new to us) Wii and it's my favorite. It took me a while to learn the nuances of the various sports and it was frustrating at first. But eventually I've begun to get better and I'm having a blast. My favorite of the sports is probably the baseball. I really like the feeling of being part of a team and I love the body language of the players, especially when they make a good fielding play. Golf and bowling have been the hardest but I'm finally making some progress. I actually got a hole in one! One thing for a newcomer to be aware of - the tennis game can strain your shoulder if you play too long.
on June 6, 2017
Got this for my wife. She says it is great exerce. And she gets a great work out. Man I even got a great work out out of it. It is a great game to have fun and also to burn some calaries.
on September 10, 2015
Great games! We are retired, living in Alaska, and wanted something that would get us up and out of the chair! We do lots of outdoor stuff here, but in winter, there's just so much time you can spend outdoors. The first day we got this, we played golf and bowling, and had so much fun, we sort of overdid it, and I was actually sore the next day!!! This game disc has fun games, and we were playing without even realizing there was a tutorial for each sport. Of course after we looked at the tutorials, we played the games better. Easy to use immediately!
on October 5, 2015
I love the tennis game, whether I play by myself or with someone else. The golf, bowling, and other games aren't as interesting to me--and none of them actually work up a sweat, but it's a nice way to wind down after work.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.